$10 180 Man Tournament Challenge

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find someone who's mouth moved even slightly in laughter from this, I can guarantee you that person just got out of prison and was reading your post at the same time he was having sex for the first time in years, thus coincentally putting a large smile on that mans face. If you're going to be an ***, please remember the following set of rules:1) Make your jokes funny2) Save your flame for something actually flameworthy3) Actually contribute something else once in awhile4) If you're going to do none of the above three, then at the very least write something like I just wrote which actually shows something that resembles brain activity is occuring.
Try to lighten up man, its just a stupid joke. No need to make such a big deal over it.

I would play if we do the 10 dollars as I am already playing those for P5s. The 3 rake doesn't matter to me, though I would suggest the organizer use that to buy a monthly sharkscope subscription...life would be way easier, each day or two just search for the participants and record their results.I also think capping the number of times we play isn't really necessary. LMK

i think the $3 would go to good use since he would buy a sharkscope account for a month so he can keep track of everyonejust my opinion

I'd do this if I had more time. I don't have enough time to get in enough 180's for it to be worth my while though.

I'm in for the $11s or $22s or whatever it may be, I don't care.I'll also give baxter $3 for his troubles. (since I took about $20 from him at .01/.02NL last night...)Oh, and I can hold the money. :club:

Fine fine fine, if you guys can't decide, I'll hold the mobney. Also, if there's no cap on games played, you'll want to recruit me for your team. 30 hour sessions=lots of cashes.

OK, it seems like a good amount of people are interested and this thread hasnt been up long. Although, nobody seems to have a team, except me. I suggest you guys who are interested look through the thread and contact others to create a team.

Fine fine fine, if you guys can't decide, I'll hold the mobney. Also, if there's no cap on games played, you'll want to recruit me for your team. 30 hour sessions=lots of cashes.
what's your name on stars?

i might be interested and may already have a team in mind. 180 $10's are fine by me, but i do think the $50+3 could be a little steep, $33 sounds more reasonable. And I do think a cap would be fair, otherwise the guys with no jobs and nothing else to do could play 100 a day until they get 30 top 5 finishes. rigged

i might be interested and may already have a team in mind. 180 $10's are fine by me, but i do think the $50+3 could be a little steep, $33 sounds more reasonable. And I do think a cap would be fair, otherwise the guys with no jobs and nothing else to do could play 100 a day until they get 30 top 5 finishes. rigged
Yeah, maybe I need to read the rules on this other site, but I basically only have time for a couple of 180s per month; if I were really dedicated I could get maybe 5 in. So if I do well I could get one final table, one or two in the money, and a couple blanks. People who have time for 10 or 15 would have a HUGE advantage. I like the idea of using the 180s as a league for something, but there'd have to be a way to level the playing field among people who can play 30 and people who can play 10. I think I could do OK in this challenge, but with two kids and a job, finding uninterrupted 3 hour blocks is difficult.

Sounds Good,unresticted free agent heresn is tgifitz on stars, anybody putting together a team that needs another player, give me a shout......looking for a three year contract with guareenteed money and i MUST have fresh papaya in the clubhouse if, errr when i show up

I will play if the time commitment isn't too much. Like hblask, I don't have a ton of time for 180's. With the hours that I work I'm lucky to play 5-7 a month. Sharkscope CinciKid22 if you want to look at my stats. The numbers are pretty sick for the 180's, but I've played less than 30 of them so who knows what that would average out to in the long run.