Wheres Daniel When We Need Him

I would have liked to talk to you guys about the status of FCP, but I've been advised to wait until we have a 100% timeframe before talking publicly about it. I'm excited about the move and I know they are working their butts off right now to get everything in place ASAP. Patience my friend, and all will work out just fine.
Daniel,thank u for your response. despite the turn this thread has taken, it started out because i do hold you in some regard..obviously..otherwise your reassurance wouldnt do anything 4 me. My slighted comments in my post just came because its been frustrating and a bit scary to not know where u stand..especially after we were told we'd be back the 14th.Again, ty..and just a few words like that every so often are worth their weight in gold.
I guess all the update posts about the transition don't count?Also, it's not DN's site. He just endorses it.
what did he sell it or something. it's only been open less then a year.does'nt make sense that he would sell it so Quickly???
what did he sell it or something. it's only been open less then a year.does'nt make sense that he would sell it so Quickly???
Since online poker has been a part of FCP I've had no ownership in it at all. Oh, and to OP. 14th was optimistic, especially with so much going on. I can guarantee you that your money is 100% safe. Also, I got some good news about the progress and things should be up soon. I wish I could give you an "exact" time, but I just can't do that right now. As soon as I can, you will all know.
I would have liked to talk to you guys about the status of FCP, but I've been advised to wait until we have a 100% timeframe before talking publicly about it. I'm excited about the move and I know they are working their butts off right now to get everything in place ASAP. Patience my friend, and all will work out just fine.
Thanks DN...and ...give Bob a raise. :club:

I dont know dude mabey you ought to read this.......then you would be able to understand what I'm talking about

Fellow FCPers (especially us US outlaws),I have to say i am disappointed in Daniel these days. I, as I suspect many of us did, came to this site because i always liked DN and wanted to support him by joining his site.However, i did think that in this very volatile time for us internet players, especially US players, that he would use his blog as a tool to communicate with us US FCpers. Normally i enjoy reading about his tourneys, his late nights with E-Dog, etc.But now...are u frigen kidding me Daniel? You are the jetsetting millionaire who plays in the biggest games in the world and can afford to drop five figures in a single day on the links. A lot of us players not only lost our daily income, but have our current funds tied up on line...AND all u have to say to us is what...that u have been watching a lot of tv and are pissed at the Foxwoods set-up?Get your head out of your *** and talk to us..tell us something...lie to us for christ's sake...at least that would let us know you at least recognize our angst.You have know idea how much either your reassurance or even the alternative bad news would let us out of this nauseating state of limbo.Talk to us man.PS.. if DN has used a venue to address ths issue which i am not aware of...then nevermind..and u still my boy.
Then you say this.....
Fellow FCPers (especially us US outlaws),this is actually getting humorous:1. Did not once place blame on anyone...at all..dont know where u pulled that from (for the current online situation)2. Did not once allude to even the sligtest notion of making someone a scapegoat (I know its not DN's fault we cant play)3. I think u saying that me trying to get answers for life's curve balls is..wait i want to get this right...IRRATIONAL and a COMPLETE waste of time...ok..u are officially my favorite liitle retard...that may be the stupidest thing i have ever heard..in all of life...including any quote from the tv show
Since online poker has been a part of FCP I've had no ownership in it at all. Oh, and to OP. 14th was optimistic, especially with so much going on. I can guarantee you that your money is 100% safe. Also, I got some good news about the progress and things should be up soon. I wish I could give you an "exact" time, but I just can't do that right now. As soon as I can, you will all know.
Thats why i don't post on here much, :club: fear of saying something stupid!!
My apologies, you only refered to him with disdain as a jet setting millionaire who should get his head out of his ***. Yeah...tooooooootally different.And as far as you saying he doesn't care about us FCP Players...what exactly was your point then? You complained about the lack of updates in his blog regarding the FCP poker room. When again, I refer you to his previous blogs where he did discuss the poker legislation and how it will affect FCP.I hate to pull rank and post countage, but seriously, hang out here for longer than 6 months and you'll see exactly how much Daniel cares about the forum and how idiotic your initial statement was.
best line and most on the ball of all lol
I have been with the site for some time. I just recently joined the forum..and rarely post because all posters seem to get is flamed. it seems the forum is used mostly for quick one liners, which i can also take ( and are fun at times) but it seems tough to get a thought across b4 someone cracks wise and then the rest of the thread is spent defending your statement and yourself from those who jump on the flame bandwagon.my post was not intended (and i think it came thru) to bash DN or make outlandish demands. It came from a player a little frustrated and a little nervous about my frozen account ..thats it.now is when u ignore what i just said, and tell me that i should stop talking trash about DN's mom.
Your Retarded.Phathand, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Fellow FCPers (especially us US outlaws),I have to say i am disappointed in Daniel these days. I, as I suspect many of us did, came to this site because i always liked DN and wanted to support him by joining his site.However, i did think that in this very volatile time for us internet players, especially US players, that he would use his blog as a tool to communicate with us US FCpers. Normally i enjoy reading about his tourneys, his late nights with E-Dog, etc.But now...are u frigen kidding me Daniel? You are the jetsetting millionaire who plays in the biggest games in the world and can afford to drop five figures in a single day on the links. A lot of us players not only lost our daily income, but have our current funds tied up on line...AND all u have to say to us is what...that u have been watching a lot of tv and are pissed at the Foxwoods set-up?Get your head out of your *** and talk to us..tell us something...lie to us for christ's sake...at least that would let us know you at least recognize our angst.You have know idea how much either your reassurance or even the alternative bad news would let us out of this nauseating state of limbo.Talk to us man.PS.. if DN has used a venue to address ths issue which i am not aware of...then nevermind..and u still my boy.
Wow2mh7yqb.jpg
DN, believe it or not, is just a normal human being with a normal life.
He's not God you know.
That's two strikes there, buddy. One more will get you a first-class ticket to Bansville, population you.