Wtf Is Wrong With My Computer Now?

Seriously, this thing is killing me. Certain pages (Email, Yahoo Home Page, etc) are in extra huge font, making me scroll, etc. Some sites like this one it doesn't change anything. I have tried all kinds of things in the control panel settings but nothing works. Help?

Seriously, this thing is killing me. Certain pages (Email, Yahoo Home Page, etc) are in extra huge font, making me scroll, etc. Some sites like this one it doesn't change anything. I have tried all kinds of things in the control panel settings but nothing works. Help?
Tools->Internet Options->AccessibilityTry everything unchecked. If you don't get what you like, try some other settings.
Tools->Internet Options->AccessibilityTry everything unchecked. If you don't get what you like, try some other settings.
I tried this. Everything was already unchecked. Checking them just made the font on FCP bigger.
On the tool bar at the top (for firefox)Go into View > Text Size > Normalor have you already tried this?
Ummmm......I love you!!!!!You to Gov :club: Thanks guys. I was going to go crazy if I had to deal with scrolling for everything.