The Changes To Our Gov

Now that the Dems have the House and the Senate, their leadership will now be under the spotlight. 60% to 70% of Americans have probably never heard of Nancy Pelosi, Charlie Rangle, Harry Reid, etc, etc; who will hold key positions. I'm not a political expert, but I try to follow things as much as I can and some of their lines of thinking scare the hell out of me.While I agree a change was needed, the far left doesn't give me warm-fuzzies and neither does the far right. Change for the sake of change is never a good thing and this election falls into that category. I think once the majority of people start hearing the far-left ideas and the inevitable tax increases that will be attempted or passed it will piss off a lot of people who wanted "change". I fear we've gone from bad to worse. However, I also believe the U.S.A. is still the greatest country in the world and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

That's nice to know.Perhaps you should inform your allies of this. I'm sure we'd be thrilled.But, I did just read an article online from a US senator that said us Australians are now terrorists because we're considering looking into nuclear energy. So maybe you are coming after us all, eh? :club:
Would you post the link to this article?
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better how do the American people elect a Muslin to the US Senate?
Crazy--I thought fabrics were precluded from holding public office.Seriously, as long as we can keep sentiments like this alive, we'll always have plenty of acts to apologize for in the future. It's nice to know that as we grow older as a country, we don't get any wiser. Learning from the past is just beneath us.
are the democrats gonna legalize fucking a horse?
I doubt it Shake, you'll still have to keep that behind closed doorsBut everything's legal until you get caught right? :club:
That's nice to know.Perhaps you should inform your allies of this. I'm sure we'd be thrilled.But, I did just read an article online from a US senator that said us Australians are now terrorists because we're considering looking into nuclear energy. So maybe you are coming after us all, eh? :club:
Aussies are in our club, same as Great Britain and actually Canada. That's it though. The club is full, the rest of you are on the 'not-so-lucky' list.
Hello to everyone @ the Great FCP fourms. I just wanted to take a poll and see how many of you guys are excited about the recent voting/Changes that took place in our Great country. First of all please understand that I'm not a die hard politican, I look at both sides of the aile before I come to my decisions. The most exciting news of all is the Defense Sec steps down (D. Rumsfeld). Guys please take the time to comment good or bad. We as a whole are moving forward and going to see plenty of changes to our Country. Holla@yoBoy Im out PS The people of America has spoken, they are sick and tired of all this nonsense mess that we are in. And to all you Die Hard right wingers the PARTY IS OVER thank you :D
If you wanted to take a poll... Why didn't you just actually make a poll?
Our side knows that most Democrats are not idiots, just some. Same with our side, we got some real winners.At the end of the day it's the US against the rest of the world, and we know who'll win that one. We only fight because we're bored since the Russians quit on us.
LMAOBest Balloon guy quote EVER :club::D:D
It's obv that you are nothing but a LOSER aka villagetard HOLLA
GOD DAMNIT I hate people that put HOLLA at the end of their posts. Like that one little fag from 2+2 that was showing off his pad with his friends and all the **** they bought with poker money. I hate you, for this. Please stop.
Our side knows that most Democrats are not idiots, just some. Same with our side, we got some real winners.At the end of the day it's the US against the rest of the world, and we know who'll win that one. We only fight because we're bored since the Russians quit on us.
Damn quitters!!Balloon guy, you are quickly becoming one of my favs on here.The **** you come up with just roll's me!!gg :club:
Damn quitters!!Balloon guy, you are quickly becoming one of my favs on here.The **** you come up with just roll's me!!gg :club:
The ***? I'm serious about this stuff...why doesn't anyone believe me? :D