High Stakes Poker

They get 1200/hr. while playing.
You are correct. I've heard $1250, but they do get compensated. I would assume this would cover blinds and antes for an hour's worth of play.Google is your friend, you lazy bast.ard. There are multiple threads on this already, but I'll let the man himself answer.
The players were paid like actors- $1250 an hour. There was 24 hours of filming so GSN paid the players a total of $240,000. There was no rake, but the dealers did accept tokes.
Close Thread Please?
You are correct. I've heard $1250, but they do get compensated. I would assume this would cover blinds and antes for an hour's worth of play.Google is your friend, you lazy bast.ard. There are multiple threads on this already, but I'll let the man himself answer.Close Thread Please?
Umm is this not a forum, we SHARE thoughts and info. Thanks for the info. No thanks for your thought.
Google is your friend, you lazy bast.ard. There are multiple threads on this already, but I'll let the man himself answer.Close Thread Please?
My boy has got mad skills
Umm is this not a forum, we SHARE thoughts and info. Thanks for the info. No thanks for your thought.
This is a forum, and the information has already been SHARED. Thanks for using the search function....oh wait. You suck
This is a forum, and the information has already been SHARED. Thanks for using the search function....oh wait. You suck
lol but I dont see whats so bad about discussing things more than once. If the man's got a question let him fire away.
People on here make me laugh... do not ask any questions to anyone anymore. If you want to know the time do not ask the person next to you with a watch thats lazy, go look for a clock and find out yourself ....I mean give me a break... I asked the question here figuring i would get the correct answer easily, if i made it so difficult for those who gave me the answer I am sorry. :icon_confused:Thanks Jeepster appreciate the info.
People on here make me laugh... do not ask any questions to anyone anymore. If you want to know the time do not ask the person next to you with a watch thats lazy, go look for a clock and find out yourself ....I mean give me a break... I asked the question here figuring i would get the correct answer easily, if i made it so difficult for those who gave me the answer I am sorry. :icon_confused:Thanks Jeepster appreciate the info.
That's interesting, I never knew that and wouldn't have if you hadn't brought it up. Don't let these forum nazis get you down. they just don't have anything better to do :club:
The question was fine, the flames were unceccesary. You're just being "initiated". Suck it up. You'll be fine here later.
Didn't you see that Buffet in the background!? All those wonderfull salads and potatoes... If that isn't enough compensation I don't know what is.
forget the buffet...the cocktail waitresses were hot as hell!
My boy has got mad skills
He's just talking about my gag reflex
This is why our unpaid mods have so much work to do. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to use the search function. You're right, he's a mrono.
lol but I dont see whats so bad about discussing things more than once. If the man's got a question let him fire away.
See above. This is a useless thread, and the OP asks a question that has been discussed numerous times before, and if "the man's got a question" then he should use the search function and post the question in the appropriate thread. Obviously, he is either very lazy or a functioning retard, so he didn't feel the need to search and see if there was another thread on this topic.
1250 according to Daniel
You're late post whore. And, Your Retarded.