** The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread **

Its surely is. If that were a Bulls jersey on his back, it just wouldnt be the same.
You know this summer I got to the point where I was ok with him being traded, but now that the season has started and you can see how good he is again, I will cry if he is traded.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

You know this summer I got to the point where I was ok with him being traded, but now that the season has started and you can see how good he is again, I will cry if he is traded.
I did too. At first I said no way, I'll die, then as time went on I said, fine whatever. But now Im back to certain death if they trade kobe.
Its surely is. If that were a Bulls jersey on his back, it just wouldnt be the same.
When you first posted the pic I was going to photoshop it and put a bulls jersey on him, but I didn't want you to cry.
When you first posted the pic I was going to photoshop it and put a bulls jersey on him, but I didn't want you to cry.
Thanks. Its alreayd been a rough sports weekend for me, I cant take much more.
I didnt see it. How did Bynum play?
When I saw this post it said you posted at 8:27, my computer clock said 8:26. What's going on? Maybe that's why I get bad luck, I'm living one minute behind everybody.He didn't play great, not bad. They started Mihm over him. Kwame's hurt again.
Still want em in the 1st round?
Yes, but conf semis. The Spurs played real well and the Lakers did not, they were the better team last night. We played like a team that just had 3 days off. Also, it's not a coincidence Duncan had a terrible game, we're not afraid of Duncan, it's Parker who we are worried about.

Kobe vetoed another trade. Rip, Prince, Amir Johnson, 1st rd pick. I think he's starting to like this team.Btw, other than Kobe, Kwame is the most valuable guy on this team. If you've watched the last 2 games there's no doubt he's the best post defender in the league. The Lakers are the only team in the league that doesn't have to double against anybody. All they have to do now is figure out a way to defend against the top point guards.

I just listened to Bill Simmons podcast with Marc Stein and Ric Bucher and they said if the Lakers want to trade Kobe for Marion Barbosa and Atlanta's 1st rd pick they can do it anytime they want. If they trade Kobe they have to do this deal, and can you imagine Phoenix with Nash, Kobe and Stoudemire.

can you imagine Phoenix with Nash, Kobe and Stoudemire.
Sick... like totally disgusting sick. One of the top big men in the game with the best pure PG and Kobe on the wing, the finals with Boston would be incredible.KG vs AmarePierce vs KobeAllen vs Nash... well not really a match up against each other but you get my point.

I think Marion + Barbosa is better than Kobe in term of Phoenix's dynamics, especially since Barbosa sort of gives instant offense off the bench. And that doesn't solve Phoenix's problems with San Antonio. But people don't really ever seem to look at it that way.Edit: The more I think about it though, Kobe + anybody is enough to be one of the best teams in the entire league. He would definitely improve their defense.