** The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread **

They need to get him the ball more. Kobe's the only one who looks for him.Just wait til he stops growing and starts shaving. That's right he's still growing which means he hasn't got all his coordination yet. They say he's a legit 7'2" now. He's also yet to shave. They should put that in his scouting report.
He'll be good, but will it be soon enough for Kobe to stay happy?
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Would you like OJ being the face of your organization? Kobe needs to DIAF. I am actually surprised one of the goons haven't taken him out yet for being such a pompous prick.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Would you like OJ being the face of your organization? Kobe needs to DIAF. I am actually surprised one of the goons haven't taken him out yet for being such a pompous prick.
I will kindly ask that you leave this thread immediately. You're disgusting comments are making me angry, and you wouldnt like me when I'm angry....
OJ + Kobe = felons who are not in jail
Really, I thought Kobe was found innocent... if anything his accuser should be in jail for being a whore. What did they find, like 7 different semen samples in her underwear? I don't even like Kobe.
Really, I thought Kobe was found innocent... if anything his accuser should be in jail for being a whore. What did they find, like 7 different semen samples in her underwear? I don't even like Kobe.
Actually, it was OJ that was found innocent. The charges against Kobe were dropped in exchange for a $5M guilt donation in a civil suit. Let me ask you, if someone accuses you of rape and you are 100% sure you are innocent do you even give up one penny of your money to the lying kunt?I believe it was 2 semen samples and if you think that is a being a whore for a 19 year old these days you obviously don't have any kids that near that age. Worse yet, if that automatically discounts her from being a victim, god help us. Wait, even killing a prostitute is legal because they aren't real people anyway right? :icon_biggrin:I'm a Warriors fan so our motto is "if you can't beat them, at least make fun of them". We use that motto a lot.
Let me ask you, if someone accuses you of rape and you are 100% sure you are innocent do you even give up one penny of your money to the lying kunt?if you think that is a being a whore for a 19 year old these days you obviously don't have any kids that near that age.
Considering he's a black man accused of raping a white girl in a "he said she said" case where the jury is mostly if not entirely white, it's a no-brainer especially when the penalty is 20-life.So your daughter's a whore is what you're saying.
Considering he's a black man accused of raping a white girl in a "he said she said" case where the jury is mostly if not entirely white, it's a no-brainer especially when the penalty is 20-life.So your daughter's a whore is what you're saying.
You obv have missed the celebritocracy this country has become. It is KOBE BRYANT. He is not getting convicted of anything. If I had a 19 year old daughter I would be the whore. Having a kid at 12 is never a good thing.Just for the record, I have no problem with 19 year old whores, especially if they look like her.
You obv have missed the celebritocracy this country has become. It is KOBE BRYANT. He is not getting convicted of anything. If I had a 19 year old daughter I would be the whore. Having a kid at 12 is never a good thing.Just for the record, I have no problem with 19 year old whores, especially if they look like her.
Ya and everyone loves Kobe Bryant.Like I said before if you're a black guy accused of raping a white girl where the jury is white and no discernable evidence either way and it's 20 to life, you're not rolling the dice when all it's going to cost you is a very small percentage of your net worth.
Ya and everyone loves Kobe Bryant.Like I said before if you're a black guy accused of raping a white girl where the jury is white and no discernable evidence either way and it's 20 to life, you're not rolling the dice when all it's going to cost you is a very small percentage of your net worth.
And the sooner that whole thing was over, the better for him. Less stress at home and on the job.
Phil needs to hire the best assistant playground coach he can find. Kobe would be in heaven.
Look here fuckstick, you better take that Kobe bashing somewhere else, or......www.sptimes.com_2003_06_23_photos_xprs-hulk.jpg_SPLASH.jpguh oh....too late...

70 fuckin first half points to the Jazz who are without Boozer and Okur, are you fuckin kidding me? That was a pathetic effort. No defense, no inside offensive presecense at all. They should be embaresassed by that first half.

Look here fuckstick, you better take that Kobe bashing somewhere else, or......www.sptimes.com_2003_06_23_photos_xprs-hulk.jpg_SPLASH.jpguh oh....too late...
That wasn't Kobe bashing at all. I just think he does not want to play organized basketball. He would rather be on a team like Phoenix or GS that runs a playground style game....nothing wrong with that.
That wasn't Kobe bashing at all. I just think he does not want to play organized basketball. He would rather be on a team like Phoenix or GS that runs a playground style game....nothing wrong with that.
I dont know what to say...