Hoosier about to be @ final table of the daily 163 on fulltilt.. started @ 3pm, hoosieralum is his handle

i'm railing....GO FCP!!!!!

6 left, stacks are 36, 47, 64, 80, 182K and hoosier CL at 183K. blinds 2500/5000/600payouts are:6th - 16335th - 22274th - 29703rd - 37872nd - 50491st - 8019$150 buy-in, 14K gtd. but prize pool is just under 30K.hoosier is playing aggressive, kicking *** and taking names.glglglgledit - 2nd biggest takes out mid-stack to take over CL at 267Kedit2 - shorty goes out.4 left now, stacks are 59K, 83K, 266K and hoosier at 178K

why the move with J 3?
Many many reasons. Mainly because he has aabout 7 bbs, and more often than not he is not finding a hand good enough to call with and I am taking whats in the middle. And if he does call I am more likely than not 40% to win still...its a hugely +EV play.
Attempt to take out the short stack.
No kidding.But, I still don't like it.Perhaps if the stacks were deep, but with the blinds, he isn't folding much IMO.Hoos doubles through the CL, sitting at 305K.AQ is actually > A10
Many many reasons. Mainly because he has aabout 7 bbs, and more often than not he is not finding a hand good enough to call with and I am taking whats in the middle. And if he does call I am more likely than not 40% to win still...its a hugely +EV play.
ty for taking the time to explain your play. makes sense now.

sorry - lots of action. hoos doubled AIPF with QT vs 77, then shorty survived with A6 vs J3 AIPF. big hand before those was 44 insta-calling an all-in and losing to A5o.hoos just made a huge double AIPF with AQ vs AT, so stacks now:300K (hoos), 170K, 120K, with blinds 5K/10K/1Kedit - lost a big pot. now at 263K, 176K (hoos), 153K. shorty still pushing over almost all of hoos' raises

well, hoos was doing the most pushing, but in situations where someone needed a big hand to call him.bb finally picks up AQ, unfortunately against hoos' Q6 and doubles through hoos.stacks now:70K (hoos), 238K and 273K.edit - blinded down to 47Kedit2 - loses a race AQ vs 99 and is out.still great play and a huge cash (~$3787)gg