This Is When You Know You Play Too Much Poker...

The following is an IM convo between me and my buddy about me trying to pick up on this girl here at work...Rickerkioz: I'm cooking this girl some dinner here tomorrow, I'll tell you something she's got it all, body, sweet attitude, just gorgeous and she's interested.RickerKioz: which is why I'm throwing my entire charisma and charm into getting this girlRickerKioz: cause she's exactly my typeBuddy: don't waste it all in pre game.Buddy: you will leave yourself an imsurmountable hill to scale.RickerKioz: excellent pointBuddy: i mean.Buddy: if u are pulling out all the stopsBuddy: is that a sustainable win rateBuddy: in the futureBuddy: fuck me, i just used poker to describe hitting on a girlRickerKioz: fuck me, I just understood every bit of itI think it's time to take a break

I know I play too much poker because the muscles in my right hand are actually bigger than my left hand.... from using the computer mouse (you guys' have dirty minds).

My freinds and I, when together, do this all the time as we find it easier to battle the problems of life in terms of "Profitablility", "Pot- Odds", "Inducing bluffs" etc. Its fun and easier for us explain our decisions and reasoning to eachother. Everyone else says we play too much poker.

but you gotta do what you gotta do man, i mean, if you have the nuts, you have to go all in.
no you value bet which is what he needs to do with the girl do enough to keep her in it.................. i think im playing to much too

I think you play too much poker when your gf gives you head while you fold away the garbage hands and hey when you get a hand u gotta play it. A couple of times I have even done this while banging.DOS

I think you play too much poker when your gf gives you head while you fold away the garbage hands and hey when you get a hand u gotta play it. A couple of times I have even done this while banging.DOS
lies!