Fun Game - Putt Putt

I got a 23. My best score is also a 20. I used to play this game all the time in school.
I just missed my oppourtunity to get a 24. 10 on the front nine and i had an 12 going into the last hole.How do you do the last hole-i always choke on it?
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just missed my oppourtunity to get a 24. 10 on the front nine and i had an 12 going into the last hole.How do you do the last hole-i always choke on it?
I aim on the left side and bounce it off the wall, the ball goes above the hole and falls in from the top. I aim between two diamonds on the left wall a little below the hole. That's a gaurenteed hole in one ever time. Now if only it were possible to ace #8.

i have gotten 18.holes 8 and 17 are the hardest. for hole 8, you place the ball in the middle and move the cursor up near the whole, but to the right and above. just hope like hell it goes in.17, i can no longer remember how i did it.

The hardest hole by far is 14.
no, what i do is aim for about the third stair going up and more or less at a straight line to the hole, but slightly to the right of that.
You guys suck. Check out my score.highscorejq7.jpg
Laughed until I choked on tobacco spit (redman).Argg, I have a love/hate relationship with this game.
This is going to bug me. Was doing well until the freaking Windmill hole which I consistently get hole in ones on. Even did good on 14 and 18!36.jpg
You don't have to go through the windmil. I try once and if I miss go through tthe side.

i was getting a few 21's, then i got this.edit: dammit, i can't post this screenshot. it was a 20 with 2's on 8 and 15.

You guys suck. Check out my score.highscorejq7.jpg
easily the most awesomest post i've read all day.STOP POSTING LINKS TO ADDICTIVE GAMES!!!!!My lack of self control coupled with my OCD makes this game almost painful.

I'm in Kansas City for the weekend and looking forward to some live poker. Somehow, I started playing puttputt and have wasted about an hour. I told myself I couldn't leave the motel room until I broke 30. FINALLY got a 27, so it's off to the tables!I sense that I'll become more addicted to this than I was with Text Twist a couple of years ago.

I'm in Kansas City for the weekend and looking forward to some live poker. Somehow, I started playing puttputt and have wasted about an hour. I told myself I couldn't leave the motel room until I broke 30. FINALLY got a 27, so it's off to the tables!I sense that I'll become more addicted to this than I was with Text Twist a couple of years ago.
Text Twist is fun, but if you're going to do well, expect to play for an hour or more.