or is anyone else looking forward to the new p5s rankings. i dont know how many times i have went to the site and have seen the count down thing starring me in the face. welll tonight at 7 it should be up. hopefully there will be some fcpers up there.

And you, no? They are ranking all 200 aren't they?
yeah i think hoosier might get up there as well. also i kind of wish they were doing the worst 200 to so then i could be on a list
How do they rate'em and how often do the rankings come out?
This first week it will be 50% TLB and 50% Pro poll (similar to the coaches poll in college football, made up of ranked players, previously ranked players, and players to watch etc). After that, I believe it's TLB/Pro Poll/Previous Ranking.

I'm guessing I won't be ranked, but good luck to all who actually do have a chance. If you happen not to make the list, don't worry about it, though, poker is about your bankroll not some BS ranking system. I keep score in $$$ signs, not 1 through 100.

Ha. At least it went from 100% politics, to 50% politics. :-)
Yea very good point. I like the new ranking system alot better. If I start playing more tourneys in the next few weeks I will probably rack up enough pts to be ranked since Im just outside the bubble right now. I forgot Looshle, he will probably be ranked as well.

anyway someone could change this title to official p5s tourney rankings release thread so we can just discuss it all under one thread instead of there being a bunch of threads on it