Funny Table Chat

on table i was playin on in tourney a while ago. theacekiller hit 2 pair with k2 allin on flop against qq and 66. daygo had 66, ianuk had qq . acekiller had just pair 2s on flop but hit k on river for 2 pair. i copied chat and saved it, cos it made me laugh loads. just came accross it and edited for your pleasure....theacekiller> u guys suk, all in with qq and 66 ?daygo31> k2 wow theacekiller> loldaygo31> u *kdaygo31> k2daygo31> muppetttheacekiller> i know what were U thinking 66????theacekiller> my god, did u not know two cards to come stilldaygo31> k2?theacekiller> i know, what were u thinkingtheacekiller> callin medaygo31> yepdaygo31> your a tw attheacekiller> i mean come on, k2 vs 66 and qq, im surely gonna wintheacekiller> i got 1 over card plus may hit 2 perdaygo31> thats what i thoughtdaygo31> k2daygo31> gey a gripdaygo31> k21 loltheacekiller> k 21, is that a hand in blackjack?daygo31> lololdaygo31> no poker u nobtheacekiller> no wonder u lost, u thought u wee playin blackjackoffthehook69> you shud change your name to the muffkillertheacekiller> lol, i like muff tootheacekiller> but only when it around ma cocoffthehook69> loldaygo31> ace killer u muffwerdaygo31> bet u dont keep your stack muffertheacekiller> looldaygo31> i know theacekiller> dont know what ure on about, ure the one GAMBLINGagainst k2 with 66theacekiller> fishoffthehook69> loldaygo31> i had a handtheacekiller> u lost a hand u meandaygo31> what about qqtheacekiller> hahhaahtheacekiller> that was even worsedaygo31> mufferianuk12> dont even go there theacekiller> looltheacekiller> u stay out of itdaygo31> loltheacekiller> if that 2 was a 3 id be dancing all over the place[Observer]drewster33> offthehook what do u thinkdaygo31> ok ace u right k2 good handtheacekiller> pinching **** and giving it the krablar dancedaygo31> drew daygo31> ace muffer there m8[Observer]drewster33> do daydaygo31> loldaygo31> watch himdaygo31> loltheacekiller> yeahtheacekiller> i had handtheacekiller> whats it to yadaygo31> looooooldaygo31> u co cktheacekiller> no ure mum suc ma coc i think u meant to saydaygo31> maybe[Observer]drewster33> lol u child theacekiller> yeahtheacekiller> too righttheacekiller> i am a child[Observer]drewster33> grow uptheacekiller> but u are MY child[Observer]drewster33> u wont last longtheacekiller> yes my son, let us praytheacekiller> put ure head dopwntheacekiller> and pray to godAt this point daygo gets knocked out which is even funnier[Observer]daygo31> nhtheacekiller> u didnt last longtheacekiller> u shuda prayed more[Observer]daygo31> no theacekiller> byetheacekiller> my child go in peace[Observer]daygo31> u wont wintheacekiller> yes my childtheacekiller> go nowtheacekiller> in peace[Observer]daygo31> child your a jaffatheacekiller> go now my son and repent\!!!!theacekiller> for u r a coc sucka[Observer]daygo31> seedless muffertheacekiller> repenttheacekiller> bleed that evil from ure soultheacekiller> hahahaaah[Observer]daygo31> but your mum said i wads good[Observer]daygo31> when she bent overoffthehook69> loltheacekiller> lool, repent my sonoffthehook69> who needs tv[Observer]daygo31> fook me its god[Observer]daygo31> loltheacekiller> my son, i forgive u , now tell ure mom to come over[Observer]daygo31> tv fook tvtheacekiller> and get her tits out[Observer]daygo31> tv over there[Observer]daygo31> ace trannytheacekiller> come now my son, pray to god lest u die having sinned[Observer]daygo31> i know[Observer]daygo31> i have sinned[Observer]daygo31> i bummed yer mumtheacekiller> now now, dont beat ureself up about it, u lost hahahahatheacekiller> u funny[Observer]daygo31> i knowtheacekiller> but ure also a loser haahahah[Observer]daygo31> but yer mum does take it up the bottytheacekiller> yes she does my child, now stop talkin about yer nan like that[Observer]daygo31> not nice calling mums is it?[Observer]7il> imfaotheacekiller> looltheacekiller> now now be calm [Observer]daygo31> nans dead paltheacekiller> do not let the evil call u, lest ure soul be lost[Observer]daygo31> but she prob did take it up yhe * like yer mum[Observer]daygo31> and yer dadtheacekiller> now now there, i told u my child i will not tolerate u talkin aboiut ure nan like that[Observer]daygo31> my sontheacekiller> no no, it is u who are my son[Observer]daygo31> u a jaffatheacekiller> no my son i am not australiantheacekiller> u on the other hand need to stop sukin coc[Observer]daygo31> nahtheacekiller> go my son nowtheacekiller> go now to the church and pray to ure godtheacekiller> good, u have gonetheacekiller> may u be in peace[Observer]daygo31> no sulking just theacekiller> looool[Observer]daygo31> watchingtheacekiller> k, my son, watch and learn!!! too for u will learn how to play [Observer]daygo31> ok [Observer]daygo31> we sewetheacekiller> and soon, u will stop the evil[Observer]daygo31> u pray your k2 goodtheacekiller> that is the evil right there, k2 IS ure god[Observer]daygo31> u are very weirdtheacekiller> prray to ittheacekiller> praay[Observer]daygo31> loltheacekiller> lest u shall fall to evil[Observer]daygo31> a preist who cant spell PRAY[Observer]daygo31> lolol[Observer]daygo31> u * ace?theacekiller> i am no priest, but i am a fathertheacekiller> YOUR fathertheacekiller> yes, u know the truth now[Observer]daygo31> just wonderedtheacekiller> i have been keeping it a secret for so long[Observer]daygo31> thought sotheacekiller> it was a rainy night...[Observer]daygo31> got to go batty boy good muffingtheacekiller> and ure mum was looking hottheacekiller> and i said unto hertheacekiller> STRIP THEM EVIL CLOTHES OFFtheacekiller> and she did][Observer]daygo31> loltheacekiller> then, i said lets us pray[Observer]daygo31> i said to yours theacekiller> and we did]theacekiller> we prayed[Observer]daygo31> u take it up the *theacekiller> and had wild religious sex[Observer]daygo31> she saidtheacekiller> then i PAID her 5 pounds and she lefttheacekiller> end of storytheacekiller> i switch observer chat off nowtheacekiller> bye my son[Observer]daygo31> youve rung her[Observer]daygo31> shes admitted it[Observer]7il> he`s turned his chat off bet his mum walked into room imfao[Observer]daygo31> loloffthehook69> lol[Observer]daygo31> get off the floor ace[Observer]daygo31> every mum does it[Observer]daygo31> its just fun ace[Observer]daygo31> u no she does take it up the batty ace[Observer]daygo31> laugh it off m8BIGBOBBY1> NHcincinatti> ty[Observer]daygo31> think i got u gl all pray the lord halliluhahtheacekiller> no my son, i am back, u cannot go[Observer]daygo31> ok [Observer]7il> lololtheacekiller> u must come here and pray[Observer]daygo31> i staytheacekiller> looltheacekiller> k[Observer]daygo31> she admit it?theacekiller> once u have finished praying, u must wash ure ***theacekiller> for it has sinnedtheacekiller> it has violated itself[Observer]daygo31> i know i curled that turd in yer mums gog[Observer]daygo31> gobtheacekiller> no my son, i told ure mother, come back another rainy night and we will pray again[Observer]daygo31> lool[Observer]daygo31> praytheacekiller> this time i pay her TEN poundstheacekiller> IF she luckytheacekiller> she must earn her money[Observer]daygo31> *theacekiller> she must PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYtheacekiller> to godtheacekiller> and then she will surely be showered a most wonderful gift[Observer]daygo31> u are GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYtheacekiller> and the gift will be as white as snow[Observer]daygo31> loltheacekiller> and it will rain upon her[Observer]daygo31> like yer mams brown eyetheacekiller> and she will take her ten pounds and gotheacekiller> and THENtheacekiller> i will say good night to u, may u go in peace[Observer]daygo31> u wiil be *[Observer]7il> * rivertheacekiller> and she will go to u and cook u dinner[Observer]daygo31> shes a nutter me mamtheacekiller> and ure dinner will be showered with my white gifttheacekiller> and i will pray[Observer]daygo31> i would fook off 2theacekiller> for utheacekiller> for ure soultheacekiller> AND URE STOMACH[Observer]daygo31> 10 poundstheacekiller> cos u will be sicktheacekiller> k, im bored nowtheacekiller> i stop

pretty****infunny i think my space bar is shot

theacekiller> and then she will surely be showered a most wonderful gift[Observer]daygo31> u are GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYtheacekiller> and the gift will be as white as snow
byfarthe funniest line

[Observer]daygo31> think i got u gl all pray the lord halliluhahtheacekiller> no my son, i am back, u cannot go[Observer]daygo31> ok [Observer]7il> lololtheacekiller> u must come here and praythats what i thought was funniest, this bit here was over break of bout five mins, as soon as he said he was going, it started all over again, lol.

I feel like I lost a couple of IQ points.
How can that be? Did you start to drift off in the negatives? Or are you on some "I.O.U" plan where you just owe people IQ points now, instead of going negative? I mean, since you have none to begin with.Oh yeah, and FUCK OFF
so does that put you in the negative then :D jk buddy
Damn it, you beat me to it, but I was being serious...And mine was funnier :club:

"Me fail English? That's unpossible.""I bent my wookie." "Then, the doctor told me that BOTH my eyes were lazy! And that's why it was the best summer ever."