Fcp Full Tilt Table?

So, I'm sick tonight, which means no going out.I'm also bored out of my mind.Anyone want to start a table on Full Tilt? Well...take one over, anyway? Small stakes...just for fun. It'd be a good way for you new guys to get to know me and old guys to remember how awesome I am.

we need more players somebody come sit down.... free money plenty for everyone...
i'd love to play but i only have 30 cents on FTP :club:.... somebody transfer me 2 bucks and see if i run well??? but if not i dont care, dont want to seem like a mooch.
Now I know why Chucksty was sitting at a .05/.10 table. I saw him at 25/50 nl 6 max and then I search him again and hes at .05/.10. Didn't make sense........till now.
Were you the one asking for $5?badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger
old guys to remember how awesome I am.
Where the hell have you been?Or have you been here all along and my drinking has gotten to the point of extreme loss of memory? (I like to call it Ann-heinsers... and its being trademarked)I was at a car show recently and overheard "AND NOW A CUSTOM '36 FORD..."Out of habit I tried to reach for a keyboard and post something smart a*sed
Where the hell have you been?Or have you been here all along and my drinking has gotten to the point of extreme loss of memory? (I like to call it Ann-heinsers... and its being trademarked)I was at a car show recently and overheard "AND NOW A CUSTOM '36 FORD..."Out of habit I tried to reach for a keyboard and post something smart a*sed
Haha.Missed you too.