just wanted to bring some much needed attention to bob our fcp info. with all the problems w/ the site lately bob has been more helpful than ever, he continually goes above and beyond what is ever expected from a support person to make sure that us fcp'ers are satisfied with the site. although we've had problems with the software and stuff, i know that bob has bent over backwards trying to help us all as much as he can. i got dc'ed from a 11 plo8 sng early and it wouldnt let me reconnect for the majority of the sng, i pm'd bob about it to my surprise this morning i found my buy in refunded. i know we all appreciate what he does already, just thought i'd send a shout out, because he deserves it. cheers. ryan.

We need to have a tip button on FCP. The money can go to Bob and the other support staff that we all love. I would tip after all my big wins.Daniel, make it happen

Best in the biz, AINEC
QFT.
We need to have a tip button on FCP. The money can go to Bob and the other support staff that we all love. I would tip after all my big wins.Daniel, make it happen
This sounds like a great idea. With all the flippaments we've been having on FCP, Bob would MM w/o TP in a hurry :club:
you win?kudos to Bob
you win?kudos to Bob

to add a little seriousnessthe only reason why I play at fcp is because of the service that Bob gives. He's extremely helpful and I do like hte fact that there is a representative of hte software who interacts with the players. If it weren't for him, I'd be at wpx or absolute

to add a little seriousnessthe only reason why I play at fcp is because of the service that Bob gives. He's extremely helpful and I do like hte fact that there is a representative of hte software who interacts with the players. If it weren't for him, I'd be at wpx or absolute
ditto if it weren't for bob i would definately be omewhere else by now, the guy is unbelievabley good at what he does.