Pretty Awesome Rush

This is a cross post but I thought some people might find this as a booster for them.CLIFF NOTES AT BOTTOMI've had a really REALLY tough week personally that is. With work an the wife.But I wanted to brag about a good poker run.My poker account was down to $21, mostly from making very bad poker decisions.So I hunkered down played a $5 SNG and some .10/.10 NLHE. After a couple days I got it up to $60. Then near $160.Then I was sitting reading about all the worries about online gambling and people might not be able to get their money.I started thinking about people on here that have tens to hundreds of thousands online.Either way I moved $100 of my $160 to Neteller. Telling myself I could always transfer back to the poker account.Then on Monday or Tuesday I entered a $5 MTT. About 500 people entered. I won it and got $560 I think it was.So I moved $450 of that to Neteller. Then last night I moved up to the big leagues (JK) and played in a $10 MTT. I think there were 300+ on that one and I got second for near $600.So I moved $500 of that to Neteller.Then this morning I went down to Tunica to play in the Gold Strike NLHE tourney.It's a $40 entry with rebuys and add ons.I got there a bit early and played in a 1-2 NL game. There were some huge fish in that game. Unfortunatly I lost 200 in it.Two key hands. One in the BB with AsQs. UTG+2 raised to 10 fish fella called and I called. The flop came Ax2s7x. I bet 30 both guys called. The turn was the 4s. I checked hoping one of em would bet so I could pop em. But neither did. The river was a 3 non spade. I bet 80 one folded the fish called showed me J 5.So I guess I shouldn't have tried to show weakness on the turn. Should I have checked the river? By the way the fish had 1000+ in front of him.Next hand about 4 of us get all in on the flop. I had bottom set. Another guy flopped the str8. Fish boy called it all with an opened end str8 draw!!!! So he got there and chopped it with the guy who flopped it.So I go and play in the tourney. It gets down to 6 of us and we chop it. Two of us got 1000$ each and the other got 472.So for the week I'm up a little over $1700.I know many of you all make that a day in your regular jobs. But it was sweet for me considering I started with $21.BTW - There were many $5 MTT's I've played in the last week that I busted out fast. I don't want it to look like I'm saying every tourney I entered I won. Since then 2 days ago I got 3rd in a 500ish person MTT and got $225. Then I played in a 50+4 and got 40th for $87. I also played in a 20+2 and got 4th for about $380.Less than 2 weeks ago I had $21 in my FCP account.My balance right now is $700. I've also withdrawn $1050 from FCP and chopped a B$M tourney for another $1000.Total profit was $2450ish.Not a big week or even a big day for some of you but it's been a great feeling to not only run well but make some really good poker decisions.

I got there a bit early and played in a 1-2 NL game. There were some huge fish in that game. Unfortunatly I lost 200 in it.Two key hands. One in the BB with AsQs. UTG+2 raised to 10 fish fella called and I called. The flop came Ax2s7x. I bet 30 both guys called. The turn was the 4s. I checked hoping one of em would bet so I could pop em. But neither did. The river was a 3 non spade. I bet 80 one folded the fish called showed me J 5.
Nevermind, wheel pwns me.
He called with a str8.That many posts in a few weeks. Dear God your life must be a waste.
Dear god no, sorry I have the freetime. You done bucko? It's funny how you go to insult me, but before you do, you look at my "post count" and "join date" to determine whether you should or shouldn't...loser.

Good job, If you're like me you seem to be more willing to work things out with your wife after winning money online.Or is it just me?

Oooh is this a brag post? I've been looking to brag. I won a multi last night.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/tour...bLicenseeID=638Booyah!
You didn't win anything, some guy named 4_Lo_M won this.Were you just hoping noone would notice this?jk, same guy, different name

Just to add real quick. This morning I went to the Gold Strike to play in the 11am tourney.As usual I played 1-2nl first. I won $85 in about 30 minutes.Then I played in the tourney and won $500 when we chopped with 4 people.Two key hands ..... He called the BB then I raised. Everyone else folded to hm and he called it.The flop came AQQ. He bet I raised him almost all in. He thought for 5 hours I think and folded an ace up. I had 78os. Talk about lucky.Another hand I raised BIG on the button with 10-2. I don't really know why. The SB and BB had me covered. Anyway 500 anted 1500-3000 blinds. I raised to 8500. The SB folded and the BB went all in. She had me easily covered. I looked down and had about 8k more. So now there's 32k in the pot. So dumb me is getting a lil more than 4-1 odds. I am really REALLY smart and just know if she had QQ,KK,AA she'd call knowing I'd throw it all in on the flop. So even though she had me beat I was hoping she had 2 overs.So I call and she turns over KK..... uh, oh. Well I turned over the nuts 10-2.Flop 3x4x5xturn 6xand just like online a K came on the river to add a little salt to her wound.I told her I was glad I won but real sorry I did something like that.So I won $505 for the day.