Canadian Politics Is Quite A Joke

My point is most any discussion it's easy to separate the Libs and Conservs.
Oh, I for sure don't disagree. I was just thinking about why it happens. It's an interesting phenomena. I guess people in general (general life, not the general forum) just like conforming to groups. It must be an evolutionary thing. Or maybe there really are two midsets in the world that each come with them a large list of yes/no questions answered in one way. Maybe God only built two kinds of people in the world in terms of all viewpoints. Or maybe it's the group thing.
i'm guessing he's saying libs celebrate the freedom of speech, especially the kind by Mike Wallace? that espouses the virtues of a man like the leader of Iran. However, when a "dumb redneck" voices a strong opinion, well, he's being intolerant and uneducated. At least that's how I took it.
Got it. Thanks
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I'm an American and I complain about US politics. Canadians living in the US have the right to complain if they want. Canadians not living in the US have the right to complain. Anyone has the right to complain. One does not need to live in a country with a perfect government to see the imperfection in other governments.What was your point again? I think you got lost in all of your huffing and puffing.
QFT**** you, OP.
i'm guessing he's saying libs celebrate the freedom of speech, especially the kind by Mike Wallace? that espouses the virtues of a man like the leader of Iran. However, when a "dumb redneck" voices a strong opinion, well, he's being intolerant and uneducated. At least that's how I took it.
Yah, I was just kinda rambling at no one in particular. But, that was my point.
Am I supposed to give a fuuhhhhuuuhhhuuuuhhhckkk ?they'll still call on us when they need us.they'll still line up to come in************************************Tiltinagain,If I turn out to be infertile, you can impregnate my wife.
I like Actuary. Where have you been all my life?
I gotta be honest, I have no idea who you're addressing with this post or what you're talking about. Are you saying that there are people who believe that paperboys shouldn't have freedom of speech but they should? Honestly, I'm lost.
paperboys should not have freedom of speech. I'm pretty much a "one issue guy" on this one.fuckin paperboys
...and the fact that the US is rampaging about the world killing people that aren't white.
Please tell me you do not really believe this. And if you do, what on earth could make you move to this country if you really believe this? And just for the record, I do not believe that one of the biggest social issues facing america today is whether gays can be legally married. I believe that if you stick your dik into a mans azz than you are fuked up, and why should we as a society want this behaivor accepted? You want to do it, fine. But I would not want my children growing up thinking it was ok or normal. Any by having man/man marriages legal means we as a society are saying its ok that Mr. Smith sticks it in Mr. Jones....and if you choose to reply please do not come back at me with anything relating religion or race to sexual orrientation.
I believe that if you stick your dik into a mans azz than you are fuked up, and why should we as a society want this behaivor accepted? You want to do it, fine. But I would not want my children growing up thinking it was ok or normal. Any by having man/man marriages legal means we as a society are saying its ok that Mr. Smith sticks it in Mr. Jones....
Feel free to get a vasectomy at any time. Or, if you already have kids, feel free to give them vasectomies/get their tubes tied. We're going to have to nip this one in the bud.
Feel free to get a vasectomy at any time. Or, if you already have kids, feel free to give them vasectomies/get their tubes tied. We're going to have to nip this one in the bud.
yeah, ur reply does not surprise me, i imagine there really isn't any need for you to get one...good luck though
People who go around ranting about how great their country is, no matter where they are from and where they live, have serious low self-esteem issues.
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolwhat a dumb statement with no logical basis