When Daniel Next Walks By Raymer

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOUR SO FUNNY!!!!! DO YOU WRITE YOUR OWN MATERIAL? YOUR SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP, YOU KNOW THAT? THAT'S HOW FUNNY YOU ARE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOUR SO FUNNY!!!!! DO YOU WRITE YOUR OWN MATERIAL? YOUR SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP, YOU KNOW THAT? THAT'S HOW FUNNY YOU ARE!!!
it was kind of funnyyou're taking this syd barret thing way to hard

i haven't been paying that much attention - ironically too many threadsalthough if it's way old - mea culpai have to say - i haven't seen someone proven wrong on an issue like this that quickly

Excellent question!! My typical day involves me getting up at 6 a.m.(Yes, I said a.m.!!) and I hop on the treadmill!! It’s hard work to stay in shape, it sure is, but you know what?? It’s worth it in the end!! If even just one of my fans looks out the window on a blustery fall day and hears one of my songs and is inspired to do just one thing out of the ordinary, well I say that’s extra ordinary. Combine those words, and you know what you get?? Extraordinary!! Wonderful!!

Excellent question!! My typical day involves me getting up at 6 a.m.(Yes, I said a.m.!!) and I hop on the treadmill!! It’s hard work to stay in shape, it sure is, but you know what?? It’s worth it in the end!! If even just one of my fans looks out the window on a blustery fall day and hears one of my songs and is inspired to do just one thing out of the ordinary, well I say that’s extra ordinary. Combine those words, and you know what you get?? Extraordinary!! Wonderful!!
Why do I actually like you?I don't get it, but I find you very funny.
it probably really is Clay Aiken
Makes me laugh harder than anyone on here :club: It takes a real skill to be able to write like that.
LMAO :club: