• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say make the crab and pinch pinch small, on the front, over the left chest/pocket/logo position/whatever you want to call it. And the the cards and chicks dig the krablar on the back. Either way, whatever is on the front needs to be small, etc etc.

I need an XL, great shirt The switch from Front to back and the Pinch PInch raised is awesome also if possible to put an FCP below the cards would look cool
He can't put FCP below the cards as it is copyrighted.Wandigo: I was not going to sell them to forum members, I don't infringe on other people. I was just being half a jerk :)Good luck with the sales. I also agree that the crab should be small and on the left breast pocket side with pinch pinch below it.On the back have the two cards and below that put the following ..."Bow to it's superiority" or something like that.
I say make the crab and pinch pinch small, on the front, over the left chest/pocket/logo position/whatever you want to call it. And the the cards and chicks dig the krablar on the back. Either way, whatever is on the front needs to be small, etc etc.
-if you do it this way, i will take 2xl's, and one large....

Hey get in line boys.Wandigo is working on mine first!xxl. You decide how to make it, big crab, little crab. Just make it and I will buy it.Next think cigars.......

I know you've already had a billion different suggestions. But I think you should PM Bob and see if you can get permission to use the FCP logo on the shirts. It's not like you're going to get rich doing this, it's more of a community thing. They might actually go for it. If you can, I would say use the FCP logo instead of the crab on B. That would be a shirt.

Since you gave me a choice, I will pick B as well,The small breast pocket image is more subtle, and subtle is my middle nameWhen you going to quit talking and start making?I'll need two of these

Not so sure I like the 'Chicks Dig The Krablar' saying. The rest of the shirt is awesome. Any ideas for what to replace it with?
WTF? That quote is gold....
in all honesty the original one is my favorite with K3o on the front
QFT

Option B, mos def! I think Option B, people read the front and are like what? ... then they see the back and it hits them.

He can't put FCP below the cards as it is copyrighted.Wandigo: I was not going to sell them to forum members, I don't infringe on other people. I was just being half a jerk :)Good luck with the sales. I also agree that the crab should be small and on the left breast pocket side with pinch pinch below it.On the back have the two cards and below that put the following ..."Bow to it's superiority" or something like that.
I vote for this oneA little lesbo for me to wear "chiks dig the Krablar"Not that there's anything wrong with that
A little lesbo for me to wear "chiks dig the Krablar"Not that there's anything wrong with that
Absolutely not.

wandigo... how are you getting these made? i'm looking for an online site where i can design a shirt and people can go to the site and buy the shirt... does a site like this exist?btw, sick hijack, fatburger got OWNED