I'm surprised no one else seems to think that the little GIRL in Suresh's dreams are actually his sister? Suresh's mother mentioned that the father thought his daughter was special. Wouldn't it make sense that the father started this crusade because of his daughter? And that the clippings related to things surrounding her death? Maybe Suresh, through dreams, can channel dead people? Any thoughts?
yeah it's definately not his sister. I believe that little kid is central to figuring out who sylar is, not necessarily that he IS sylar, but just someone who can help. Also, I believe the dreams is the first step in Suresh discovering his own power which would be the ability to see the past and the kid is key to that. It's possible also, that the kid is Suresh himself trying to get his older self to wake up and discover his own power.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm posting edited thoughts from yesterday after re-watching the latest episode to see if I can get any feed backOkay, I'm definately doing a marathon in the near future, but here's some thoughts/questions/ideas that struck me:Sylar has telekinesis as evidenced by his moving the coffee cup in the diner and controlling the locks in the cab, so that leads me to the painting of the flying locker doors. Furthermore, he seems to also have enhanced strength based on him punching through the plexiglass divider in the cab. Now, he's stealing brains from all his victims with abilities so maybe talent/knowledge absorbtion is his talent, but he needs the other persons brain to do it. Or, maybe he's just discovered a way to steal talents and that's not his natural ability at all, maybe his natural ability is fixating on one other person with abilities and tracking them down. Suresh's ability is definately manifesting during sleep, what if the little boy is actually him? Maybe he was adopted too? His father wanting to keep that secret would help explain why that file wasn't in with the rest of his work. However, upon some consideration I'm rejecting this since surely he would recognize himself at 10 yrs old or so.Mr. Burnett works at a company called Primatech Paper, which is obviously a well financed and well constructed front for his other work. This would require quite a bit of capital. I wonder if Primatech may be owned by Linderman?The painting of the burning station wagon, was the wagon in the closing of the show where Ted escaped. This leads me to firmly believe that Ted, directly or indirectly, is the cause of the NYC explosion. Directly would be Ted himself blowing up NYC. Indirectly, would be Sylar killing Ted, absorbing his talent, and voila we have NYC a la mushroom cloud.

Mr. Burnett works at a company called Primatech Paper, which is obviously a well financed and well constructed front for his other work. This would require quite a bit of capital. I wonder if Primatech may be owned by Linderman?
I don't see the connection.

e-online in the watch with Kristin section always has some good spoilers about the show. It'll be interesting to see if the show can deliver in next week's episode as they've done a masterful job in building up the plot to date.

I think the little kid in suresh's dream is him and he is leading him through the stuff he never knew. Now when Matt (the cop) and i think its Ted ("the bomb") were in the police station talking, Ted said he remembered one specific guy before he blacked out and he said it was a Haitian guy. Matt didnt say anything but he had a look like he started to remember things about what happened. The confusing part to me is when they showed there marks to each other and they both had that = symbol? Could it be that the "heroes" are split up and we have to figure out who is good and who is bad, which we have been doing anyways, but we can tell what there intentions are weither good or bad, but maybe some are "programmed" to do what they have to do when its time? Back and forth i know but there is always $hit running through my mind after an episode, Great Show so far!!!!

The confusing part to me is when they showed there marks to each other and they both had that = symbol?
I think thats more of a catch and release type thing that Mr. Bennet and his partners are doing. Though I have a hard time believing they would release Ted with the radiation he puts out when he gets upset.
I think the little kid in suresh's dream is him
Two problems with that...1. Wouldn't Mohinder know what he looked like as a kid?2. The file clearly showed him as someone his dad was studying
yeah it's definately not his sister. I believe that little kid is central to figuring out who sylar is, not necessarily that he IS sylar, but just someone who can help.
Or it was Sylar's first victim/someone Sylar knew and that is where he got his name??
I got the distinct impression that the kid in the dreams is a male, but I suppose its possible I misconstrued that. I'm firmly in the camp that the kid is Sylar though, and his younger self is trying to help anyone who'll listen to stop his older self. Just a theory, and everyone has one. That's what makes this show so great.
That is a very...very deep and advanced theory in my opinion, but you never know. Anyways so as I stated earlier I'm pretty sure Mr. Bennet is unlocking the "Heroes" powers whenever he gets the chance. It was clearly indictated when he told Issac that he will help him use his powers without drugs. My position on this show.-Still don't know what the symbols represent. Only "Heroes" have them.-Mr. Bennet is potentially the "Xavier" but you never know their might not even be a mastermind leader and that there might just be different factions of "Heroes".-Don't know who the kid in the dream is... most likely related to the Suresh family.-Sylar = Lindermen... Or so I think... I rememberd when it showed when Sylar moved the cup towards him a office and he magically started wearing a suit. It was a split second shot but I'm pretty sure I saw what I saw unless I ate some laced candy or something.I can't remember what else I wanted to say but I'll rewatch the series again and tell you what else I think.
Or it was Sylar's first victim/someone Sylar knew and that is where he got his name??
no, I believe the removing of the brains is a way for Sylar to completely and totally negate anything the Hero can to do him. So, if that kid is Sylar's first victim, there's not much he's really able to do about it. Perhaps this kid is Sylar's brother. People have pointed out the similarity to the name on the file and Sylar, so it's certaintly possible. We've already seen that the powers are genetic and if one person has 'em, their kid, brother, father, might have powers too. Again, it's just a theory, but tha'ts why I love this friggin show...

I have been watching this show every week usually watching it twice and this last episode I have watched about three times. I asked it earlier what is Hiro looking at in the picture? he has a really odd look. Also I was reading somewhere cant remember if it was here or some where else but what or who is H.R.G.?

I have been watching this show every week usually watching it twice and this last episode I have watched about three times. I asked it earlier what is Hiro looking at in the picture? he has a really odd look. Also I was reading somewhere cant remember if it was here or some where else but what or who is H.R.G.?
HRG = Horn Rimmed Glasses... the name they used for Mr. Bennet before we knew who he was.There is also MBG, which is Mysterious Black Guy, who is also the Hatian with the mind erase powers.
HRG = Horn Rimmed Glasses... the name they used for Mr. Bennet before we knew who he was.There is also MBG, which is Mysterious Black Guy, who is also the Hatian with the mind erase powers.
thank you so what do you think about hiro's in the picture?

when I first saw the picture in the episode with hiro's buddy looking at it. I thought hiro had a strange look because he knew his friend would see this picture right after he didnt come back in the 5 seconds he said he would. to me it was a whoops I screwed up a little bit face

-Sylar = Lindermen... Or so I think... I rememberd when it showed when Sylar moved the cup towards him a office and he magically started wearing a suit. It was a split second shot but I'm pretty sure I saw what I saw unless I ate some laced candy or something.
Sylar doesn't fit with Linderman.Linderman has been in LV constantly and is known by the Petrelli family, and the media. Sylar was based out of NY, it wouldn't make logistical sense. Not saying it's impossible, but I think it's fairly unlikely.
Sylar doesn't fit with Linderman.Linderman has been in LV constantly and is known by the Petrelli family, and the media. Sylar was based out of NY, it wouldn't make logistical sense. Not saying it's impossible, but I think it's fairly unlikely.
Exactly... this may seem farfetch'd but I would like to think that Sylar is actually a controlled "specimen". Sorta like a controlled robot.
Exactly... this may seem farfetch'd but I would like to think that Sylar is actually a controlled "specimen". Sorta like a controlled robot.
Correct, I think it's just another new (evil) hero we haven't seen yet. I would like to see some more evil heroes pop up. I don't think the radiation dude is evil, just misunderstood. And he doesn't understand either what's going on.
Damn.. can we keep the leaks and spoilers to a minimum lol. I don't want to have to stop going here cause you guys are awesome.
I think the "if you don't wanna know don't click" was pretty heavily implied there. I thought I wanted to know, but I closed the page as soon as I opened it, because I realized I don't. Take a bong hit, drink a few beers and maybe you'll forget what you just saw...

Episode 11 info released by NBC. Looks to include some spoilers for the results of this weeks episode, so don't read if you want it possibly ruined for you.

AS SHOCKING DETAILS ABOUT ISSAC'S NYC NUCLEAR BOMBING PREDICTION ARE REVEALED, THE "HEROES" FACE TRAGEDY AND BETRAYALS -- The tragic events in Texas have sad, serious repercussions for many of the "heroes," their families and friends. Meanwhile, shocking details about the moments leading up to Issac's (Santiago Cabrera) predicted New York City nuclear bombing are revealed. Later, Issac's newest painting has fascinating future implications for a hero in crisis. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) takes the first steps along his new path. Matt (Greg Grunberg) and F.B.I. Agent Audrey Hanson (guest star Clea DuVall) pursue a break in the Sylar case. Horrified by Jessica's recent actions, Niki (Ali Larter) makes a tough decision to protect her family. Jack Coleman, Tawny Cypress, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Leonard Roberts and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Ashley Crow, Thomas Dekker, Jimmy Jean-Louis, James Kyson Lee and Nora Zehetner guest star.
Episode 11 info released by NBC. Looks to include some spoilers for the results of this weeks episode, so don't read if you want it possibly ruined for you.
That just makes me want to fast forward time all the more. I want to see tomorrow's episode.