Me now....BUT, if Candace is really some huge slob why, when she was knocked unconscious by Nikki, did she revert to hot candance and not her natural state? Can she really control her appearance while knocked unconscious?
That was one of my complaints about this weeks episode also. I was really hoping to see her turn into Jabba.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I recently posted on my blog that I hate trying to figure out what is coming before it comes (i.e. plotlines and the like) but I like to contradict myself.I have a feeling that the Big Bad Hero who can see Molly when Molly thinks about them is Peter and Nathan Petrelli's mom. (Is it Angela Petrelli?) That chick is cold as ice and has some evil overtones a la Linderman. But when I think about it, this seems stupid.Discuss.

OK I recently posted on my blog that I hate trying to figure out what is coming before it comes (i.e. plotlines and the like) but I like to contradict myself.I have a feeling that the Big Bad Hero who can see Molly when Molly thinks about them is Peter and Nathan Petrelli's mom. (Is it Angela Petrelli?) That chick is cold as ice and has some evil overtones a la Linderman. But when I think about it, this seems stupid.Discuss.
ehh that could be but I think the way heroes goes they always like to leak new characters so I hope they are bringing in someone else. can someone help me remember what ever happen to claude? did he die and I totally forgot about it? or did he just disappear?
ehh that could be but I think the way heroes goes they always like to leak new characters so I hope they are bringing in someone else. can someone help me remember what ever happen to claude? did he die and I totally forgot about it? or did he just disappear?
He just ran off after narrowly escaping Bennet and the Haitian. (thanks to peter)I think it is clear he will be back particularly since the 2nd season has a strong focus on the past. ( so I have heard)
He just took off after being attacked by Bennet and the Haitian. There was some speculation that Sylar had tracked him down and gotten his power with the way he kept popping up behind people in the finale, but one of the writers said that wasn't the case in an article earlier this week.

I love the show and since it began it's been the show I've most looked forward to watching during the week. It seemed like everything was coming together for a final heroes "showdown" and the ultimate Peter/Sylar battle so I couldn't wait to see the final episode but probly expected too much going in. Either way I thought the finale was definitely a big dissapointment, but that doesn't mean the show can't recover for season 2 and still be the best drama on TV. Weaksauce ending with Nathan flying Peter out of there.

I love the show and since it began it's been the show I've most looked forward to watching during the week. It seemed like everything was coming together for a final heroes "showdown" and the ultimate Peter/Sylar battle so I couldn't wait to see the final episode but probly expected too much going in. Either way I thought the finale was definitely a big dissapointment, but that doesn't mean the show can't recover for season 2 and still be the best drama on TV. Weaksauce ending with Nathan flying Peter out of there.
You I started thinking. I would take a season 2 to be exactly like season 1. Even though the last episode was disappointing the other episodes were sooo damn good that it makes up for anything. I mean out of the whole season I think there were maybe 2-3 at tops that were not good episodes. That is truely amazing. What the hell are we gonna do with ourselves till season 2 starts. THIS SUCKS. Hey have they made any mention of when the season 1 DVD is coming out?
Hey have they made any mention of when the season 1 DVD is coming out?
Yea I posted a link to it earlier, late August. The 28th I think?More News on Season 2
As for the second season? "...as you notice Volume 2 started the end of tonight's episode, but by no means does Volume 2 have to be the entire length of Season 2. In fact, don't expect it to. It will end sometime in the middle of the season, wrapping up a story with it that will allow us to launch in to a new storyline."Talks are also underway with Christopher Eccleston, who played the invisibility-powered Claude Raines, to appear again next season.