The Wal-mart Game

Think of 3 random items you would purchase to freak out the clerk at the register. Here are my 3 items:1.) Pregnancy Test2.) Hatchet3.) Heavy Duty Garbage Bags(I can't claim credit...a friend of mine wrote it...but he might well have ripped it off from someone else.)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of 3 random items you would purchase to freak out the clerk at the register. Here are my 3 items:1.) Pregnancy Test2.) Hatchet3.) Heavy Duty Garbage Bags(I can't claim credit...a friend of mine wrote it...but he might well have ripped it off from someone else.)
That movie is powerful. I always wanted the power glove.1. Lube2.Wheelchair3. Bandages
That movie is powerful. I always wanted the power glove.1. Lube2.Wheelchair3. Bandages
The power glove wasn't that cool, trust me, I had one, it sucked. But it definately looked cool.1) Lye2) Shovel3) Large non descript garbage bags(and for me, a DVD of The Breakfast Club)

My buddy and I once went to Home Depot and bought...1) Large funnel with 1" output2) 1 yard of 1" I.D. clear hose3) A fire extinguisherWe were planning to do exactly what it looked like...build a beer bong and have a party.I was behind some lady at the checkout at K-Mart one night around 1 am. She had in her cart...1) About 50 cans of cat food2) A box of crackersThat freaked ME out.I know, these weren't at Wal-Mart, but they both really happened.

Years ago at one of my first jobs, a guy went through the register with:Box of TissuesJar of VasolinePenthouse Magazine. In sweat pants. That did little to hide his anticipation.

...but he might well have ripped it off from someone else.
louis CK did something like this in his standup. i laughed till i cried.1) diapers2) baby clothes3) bagged spinach