Jaime Golds Talking At The Table

Haha, another thread filled with people going bersek because they're so jealous of Jamie Gold. What a bunch of SAD LOSERS you people are. ESPN shows hands where he flopped the nuts alot, wow, he must be a bad player. You think you can judge him based on ten-select ESPN hands?

"omg he couldn't fold the flush, it was the easiest flush laydown i've seen"
<- summarizes the intellect of Gold haters.Jamie Gold is better than all of you jealous kids, sooner you face it the sooner you'll quit embarassing yourself with these petty posts :club:
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that huge stack he could easily afford to try and catch cards...someone raises to $300k pre flop...he would just peel off 3 meesly chips to call....if he misses he's done with the hand pretty much and hasn't risked hardly anything to possibly bust someone.Yes he got lucky but he played pretty good "HUGE" stack poker.

other than seeing and holding it after the win at the final talbe he has yet to spend a dime of it..some guy is sueing him for half...freaking half..the money is stuck in the rio vault per a judges decision

• 3 weeks later...
interesting bump
Woulda loved to make my own thread but there already a gazillion jamie 'el douchebago' gold threads out there.. so I thought Id just throw in my two cents on this one. douchebaghj0.jpg

I can't believe he showed the jack. Should his hand not be declared dead at that point?I'm talking about the hand with Binger when Binger put him on J10 for the straight but assface had J3.

After watching the broadcast, I think Jamie Gold did fine.No where near the loser you people have painted him.I like the guy. Hope he continues to play.

I can't believe he showed the jack. Should his hand not be declared dead at that point?I'm talking about the hand with Binger when Binger put him on J10 for the straight but assface had J3.
I think when he showed that Jack, it stamped his 'douchebaggery' OFFICIAL. I couldnt believe it. I didnt think he could sink any lower. I was amazed nobody said anything.