David Sklansky Going To Win Borgata

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...Maybe if he had another move besides going all-in he might do better. Elmoveinski more like it!
more like....the final table structure of the wpt forces all-in fests
medium stack, I think he will be dangerous with 27 left
Even though this thread has far escalated from the OP's first statement, I just think it's so funny to say..."27 left, the super tight, never take risks, by the book, Sklansky is going to WIN IT ALL!" Funny...

well im just giving the guy his due, Sklansky can play poker better than 99 percent of the people that play. Like Sklansky always says I do have some tricks up my sleeve

well im just giving the guy his due, Sklansky can play poker better than 99 percent of the people that play. Like Sklansky always says I do have some tricks up my sleeve
Like when he got pocket aces 100 times in Poker Superstars?
Like Sklansky always says I do have some tricks up my sleeve
David Sklansky Doubles Up68. Blaise Ingoglia raises to $240,000 and David Sklansky moves all in for $225,000 more. Ingoglia calls and shows A10. Sklansky shows 66 and the board comes 10556J. Sklansky makes a set of sixes on the turn and has doubled up.I gotta learn this trick.
David Sklansky Doubles Up68. Blaise Ingoglia raises to $240,000 and David Sklansky moves all in for $225,000 more. Ingoglia calls and shows A10. Sklansky shows 66 and the board comes 10556J. Sklansky makes a set of sixes on the turn and has doubled up.I gotta learn this trick.
2 outer trixy magic, let me learn too!
Last WPT final table (Legends of Poker) lasted exactly 69 hands. This time 68 hands in, no one has busted!!
it took 94 hands last year for an elimination to happen at this event

David just made a huge double up he should be near the 4 mil mark, pretty even stacked especially witht he blind size with the other players.... will he win it?????Edit: he just went out, and he put his money in bad..... oh well, McCormick my guy now, really evenly stacked to it should be good HU

BUSTEDDavid Sklansky Eliminated 3rd ($419,040)115. David Sklansky raises to $400,000 from the button and Chris McCormack reraises to $2,000,000. Sklansky move all in for $3,250,000 and McCormack makes the call. McCormack turns over 10heart10spade and Sklansky shows 5club5heart. The board comes 10club8heart8spade4clubKdiamond and David Sklansky has been eliminated from the tournament.OP probably the one who jinxed it.