Running Bad

I'm running horribly right now.Ever since I posted that thread bragging about my ROI last week I've been taking the most ridiculous beats. I've just been getting killed. I can't win anything.Just an example...Earlier today I'm in a tourney on stars, about mid way though and I've built a decent stack. Right about where I need to be at that stage. I'm dealt AA UTG. I raise 4x BB. UTG+1 calls me, then somebody in middle position goes all in for about double my original raise. Then somebody in late position calls his all in before it gets back to me. I know I should have pushed when it got back to me but for some reason I just called. Something in the back of my head told me to gamble and try to take a huge pot. I dunno...very stupid. After I call UTG+1 calls as well. So we have 4 people in the pot. The flop is 779, 2 diamonds. I lead out and bet 2/3 of the pot (which is now huge), the guy next to me just calls again, and then the guy in late position (who has me covered) pushes all in. At this point I'm wondering what the hell is going on here. I'm thinking maybe the guy to my right is on a draw and being very stupid, and the guy in late position has KK or QQ. Of corse maybe one of them hit a set, or maybe theyre both on a draw. Feeling sick, I call the rest of my stack. And the guy to my left calls as well. Turns out he had 10-8 offsuit, and was on an open ended straight draw, and the guy who had me covered in late position had mother ****ing Q7 offsuit and hit trip 7s on the flop. Somebody ****ing shoot me in the head please. I know I made a mistake and didnt push preflop...but I dont deserve to lose to Q7o. :club: Other stuff similar to this has been happening to me all week. It's hard to stay confident when stuff like this is happening to you.

I'm running horribly right now.Ever since I posted that thread bragging about my ROI last week I've been taking the most ridiculous beats. I've just been getting killed. I can't win anything.Just an example...Earlier today I'm in a tourney on stars, about mid way though and I've built a decent stack. Right about where I need to be at that stage. I'm dealt AA UTG. I raise 4x BB. UTG+1 calls me, then somebody in middle position goes all in for about double my original raise. Then somebody in late position calls his all in before it gets back to me. I know I should have pushed when it got back to me but for some reason I just called. Something in the back of my head told me to gamble and try to take a huge pot. I dunno...very stupid. After I call UTG+1 calls as well. So we have 4 people in the pot. The flop is 779, 2 diamonds. I lead out and bet 2/3 of the pot (which is now huge), the guy next to me just calls again, and then the guy in late position (who has me covered) pushes all in. At this point I'm wondering what the hell is going on here. I'm thinking maybe the guy to my right is on a draw and being very stupid, and the guy in late position has KK or QQ. Of corse maybe one of them hit a set, or maybe theyre both on a draw. Feeling sick, I call the rest of my stack. And the guy to my left calls as well. Turns out he had 10-8 offsuit, and was on an open ended straight draw, and the guy who had me covered in late position had mother ****ing Q7 offsuit and hit trip 7s on the flop. Somebody ****ing shoot me in the head please. I know I made a mistake and didnt push preflop...but I dont deserve to lose to Q7o. :club: Other stuff similar to this has been happening to me all week. It's hard to stay confident when stuff like this is happening to you.
same here man, i blame online poker....things happen on these sites wayyy exaggerated to live play, on a consistent basis.