Poor Poor Daniel

He's gone absolutely mental, it won't be long before we see him grinding it out at the .01/.02 tables while recovering after a horrible bus accident.Poor Daniel, all of his dreams consist of him running from that ever impending doom bus.untitled.jpgIt's coming Daniel, it's inevitiable, it is your destiny.BTW, I'm your father.

He's gone absolutely mental, it won't be long before we see him grinding it out at the .01/.02 tables while recovering after a horrible bus accident.Poor Daniel, all of his dreams consist of him running from that ever impending doom bus.untitled.jpgIt's coming Daniel, it's inevitiable, it is your destiny.BTW, I'm your father.
LMAO. He can always make some extra $$$ from his book sales. Not from poker books though, but poetry.

What is the point of this thread? You didnt seriously start a thread just to say that DN is going to be hit by a bus, right? I mean, I know you're stupid and annoying, but I didn't know you were like 5 year old downsyndromian stupid.

What is the point of this thread? You didnt seriously start a thread just to say that DN is going to be hit by a bus, right? I mean, I know you're stupid and annoying, but I didn't know you were like 5 year old downsyndromian stupid.
Shows how much you know.BTW, nice signature, it's absolutely hysterical........
i think this thread is pretty funny.btw, nobody gives a ripe fck that you don't like the thread.

Just say no to crackThat is all.

Hey DannelYous most welcoms heres at Sanfords ArmsIz gets Lamot ta mek sure and not distub ya whens he get hereIfs ya see a gorrila, dont worry noneit housebroke
FRED SANFERD!How dare you mek fun of me here on this here intrenet!!You ole fish eyed fool!!
FRED SANFERD!How dare you mek fun of me here on this here intrenet!!You ole fish eyed fool!!
NOW YOU TOO JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW!They aint no way Danneil iz stayin here!Last time he done stayed here he made a big mess and that Meesho messed all over tha placeHoolio sayed he put him up ifin hed sleep wifth the goat
i think this thread is pretty funny.btw, nobody gives a ripe fck that you don't like the thread.
yep.. you're right.. this thread is hilarious.

Fellas,Not to interrupt the hysterical tar-baby banter...but i feel a bit out of the loop. has DN recently taken some big hits to his bankroll. I read something on a thread a little while ago that he lost an excessive amount of money on the links, but:

Fellas,Not to interrupt the hysterical tar-baby banter...but i feel a bit out of the loop. has DN recently taken some big hits to his bankroll. I read something on a thread a little while ago that he lost an excessive amount of money on the links, but:
Love the derogatory racial slang. Keep up the good work.

Fellas,Not to interrupt the hysterical tar-baby banter...but i feel a bit out of the loop. has DN recently taken some big hits to his bankroll. I read something on a thread a little while ago that he lost an excessive amount of money on the links, but:A) Daniel said in a blog shortly thereafter that it was exaggerated...which i am willing to believe cause i think its a solid read that DN is good at money management...unless he is really overcompensating with money from other ventures...either case it really wouldnt effect his playing roll.B) Uuuh..i forget what "B" was supposed to be.C) Maybe I have a bit too much faith in our boy...but i find it hard for him to lose with enough consistency for him to be run over...this is what i am assuming is where your bus metaphor comes in..Like I said..u boys seem to know more than i do..so please fill me in

how in the hell do you fools know what kind of hits Daniel has taken to his bankroll ?fk'n ridiculous assumptions. FCP revenues, TV endorsements, STACKED etc etc etc. Who are you people to speculate on the state of his roll you gossip whores. worry about your own damn rolls and get off Daniels back. Guaranteed he makes more off his investments and endorsements in one year than any of you will ever make in your entire poker 'careers'. unbelievably retarded speculations from the railtard patrol
how in the hell do you fools know what kind of hits Daniel has taken to his bankroll ?
Because he's been kind enough to blog about it. He hasn't gotten specific, but he did say it was "significant part" of his "playing bankroll". And the fact that he hasn't gotten specific about it should be a clue as to the size, since he's never failed to be VERY specific about it, even going so far as to list his individual wins and losses per session in the forum.EDIT: I take that back..he has gotten quite specific: Date Limit Hours ResultFeb 1 2000-4000 6 +$69,000Mar 19 4000-8000 8.5 +$25,000Mar 20 3000-6000 4 +$121,000Mar 21 3000-6000 3 +$146,000Mar 21 4000-8000 4.5 -$310,000Mar 29 4000-8000 5 +$ 43,000Apr 10 300-600NL 14 +$174,500Apr 11 300-600NL 14 -$505,100Apr 11 200-400NL 3 +$97,500Apr 13 1500-3000 4.5 +$90,700Apr 15 4000-8000 12 +$591,000Apr 17 4000-8000 2.5 -$204,000Apr 17 2000-4000 3 +$ 34,000May 18 3000-6000 4 -$ 39,000May 18 4000-8000 3 +$134,500May 25 4000-8000 6 -$ 64,000May 26 4000-8000 9 +$528,000May 27 4000-8000 7 +$252,000May 29 4000-8000 21 - $190,000May 31 4000-8000 4.5 +$ 13,000Jun 06 4000-8000 1.5 +$210,000Jul 21 4000-8000 8 +$462,000Jul 24 4000-8000 21 -$1,279,000Totals: 165 +$400,100Hourly Rate 2006: +$2424.85All-Time Results since 2005:Totals: 361 +$713,200Hourly Rate: $1975.62PROPS Lifetime: +$183,600and as far as the Golfing thing goes Daniel says: "On that note, I heard a hilarious rumor today. I must have had 20 people call me today asking, "Is it true that you lost 13 million to Chip and Doyle on the golf course?"The number shrunk as the story went around the room today, and eventually the number was dwarfed to just "6 or 7 million." LOL, are you people nuts? The most I EVER played for on the golf course was a $50,000 Nassau. To lose that much money I'd have to, like, never win a hole... ever!The real number, since I've started golfing for money is closer to $600,000 in the hole. How people got 7 million I have no idea. The rumor had legs apparently, though, because I had close friends call me to ask if it was true.Even Doyle called Chip and said something like, "Have you been golfing with Daniel?" It was pretty funny, I got a good kick out of it."

yea and my guess is that Daniels 'playing bankroll' represents a TINY fraction of his total worth...let alone the value of his future equity in endorsements and investments. I seriously doubt he loses a wink of sleep over dropping 1/2 a mil on HSP or 50K on a golf bet. chump change at best

Fixed my post.I'm not saying the Daniel is going broke...but you asked how we knew about how much Daniel had lost. In my fixed post, I gave you specifics of how we know. But you're right. That's why the guy said "playing bankroll" not "net worth".And you'll notice that evn with a 1.2 mil loss in one session, he's still up 3/4 mil over the year. So yeah, i'm not worried about DN going broke