Hedging Possible With -4.5 Bet..please Help

with the lines taking a huge dive today, im just trying to figure out if I can still hedge my -4.5 bet on the Mansion Steelers promo. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. I would just like to lock in some profit.

with the lines taking a huge dive today, im just trying to figure out if I can still hedge my -4.5 bet on the Mansion Steelers promo. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. I would just like to lock in some profit.
Going to be almost impossible to lock in profit now. Think you just have to roll the dice with the Steelers now.
from everything i've read about it, there's no way to safely hedge it at this point.
This is true because you could lose both in the middle. You would get back your Mansion bet but I don't think the other book would be so kind.

you can probably still hedge, but you wont get as good a return because you'll have to buy the points to get the line up to -4.5 so you'll be getting a pretty bad price. You can still lock up some free money though if you want to.

you can probably still hedge, but you wont get as good a return because you'll have to buy the points to get the line up to -4.5 so you'll be getting a pretty bad price. You can still lock up some free money though if you want to.
This might be true but it is going to cost you A LOT of juice. I don't know of a book that will let you buy 3.5 points but I guess it could be somewhere. You would be looking at laying around 2 to 1 if you can find a place that will let you buy that many points.
If you can afford it hedging is usually what everyone on here callls a negative ev play. Just go with it
in a sense, but in this case you're already on a freeroll so it cant really be -ev, true though your expected return would be more if you just went with the mansion bet and didnt hedge at all, but if you can hedge it you can lock up like $450 no matter what happens.
in a sense, but in this case you're already on a freeroll so it cant really be -ev, true though your expected return would be more if you just went with the mansion bet and didnt hedge at all, but if you can hedge it you can lock up like $450 no matter what happens.
Yeah thats what I meant lol
No way with the juice you would have to pay to buy 3.5 points you can lock up 450 now.

Still NOT hedging! GO STEELERS!Since Im in europe and we dont get pre season matches here I wont be able to watch the game :(So Im looking for a good webpage for updates ? and maybe some highlights.. tyBtw I think the "Miami vs Steelers" thread is gonna be huge!

Since Im in europe and we dont get pre season matches here I wont be able to watch the game :(So Im looking for a good webpage for updates ? and maybe some highlights.. ty
I don't know the TV situation in europe, but this is the first regular season game so maybe you will be able to watch.If not, www.nfl.com does a good job with live updates.