• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling a 33 year old man he looks like Justin Timberlake is not an insult, sorry try a little harder please
OMG. This thread might get even better!! Let em roll gents!
bitter cause you couldn't get in?
Yeah..I am bitter...It makes me bitter that I couldn't spend 13 weeks in basic training with a bunch of men.Are you serious?BTW..what I say stands..British Para and French Foreign Legion is the bath house of all military.What dog do you own? (There are some big dogs that are total pussies...I would bet you have one of them)Ever heard of Jack Russells? That little dog is a bad mofo.
since this thread started I have increased sales by 30%
and that's why I have had over 300 hits on my site with 60 sales.
you've really got a thriving business there, sir.if you keep spamming message boards, you might even get those revenues past 5-digits this year!
since this thread started I have increased sales by 30%
So that means there are 30% more people who need to get a matching helmet for their new shirts?I checked out your site, and not only does it look like it was designed by a 6 year old, but the idea is pure crap. Telling people about your bad beats is lame. Advertising them is just plain stupid.
Hey DanielFirst I think you are definitely the most entertaining player to watch in poker today and you also back that up with what seems to be a great attitude to life in generalHowever I seen your last video blog and basically my option of you has dropped though the floor in the very last frame of the blog I saw you were sleeping with a rat dog? Please cowboy up and get a real dog there is nothing that says gay more than a man with a dog that weighs less than a bag of chips :club:
Do you know how I know that you're gay? Cause you got a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like it when balls are in my face."
My pug ruled...she was the best dog in the world and she was 13 lbs. I have small & big dogs (boxers & labs). You must have a size complex? Seek therapy, it might help.827709287_m.jpg
I had a bull terrier and a rottweiler at the same time, I also had piss and drool all over the house! Lovely dogs tho!
Do you know how I know that you're gay? Cause you got a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like it when balls are in my face."
Can I just say great icon.Also this is a funny thread. As a female may I please state for the record we usually don't judge your manhood by the dog you own. If a small dog makes you feel like less then a man then you have a whole other set of issues.
Yeah..I am bitter...It makes me bitter that I couldn't spend 13 weeks in basic training with a bunch of men.Are you serious?BTW..what I say stands..British Para and French Foreign Legion is the bath house of all military.What dog do you own? (There are some big dogs that are total pussies...I would bet you have one of them)Ever heard of Jack Russells? That little dog is a bad mofo.
you were in the navy, there is not a gayer armed force. when was the last time a ship was attacked, or sank in combat? world war 2?I have a rot which would use your jack as a chew toy
I checked to see if this thread got any less gayernopeits still gay
yeah it is
you were in the navy, there is not a gayer armed force. when was the last time a ship was attacked, or sank in combat? world war 2?I have a rot which would use your jack as a chew toyyeah it is
I was in the Navy? That is news to me.You got me confused with somebody else.
I was in the Navy? That is news to me.You got me confused with somebody else.
My Bad your not the navy boy, you are just the guy that wanted to sodomize me in prison. After a while all you homo’s start to roll into one.
And you consider other people gay, jigsawinc... for shame, sir. For shame.Story
For the record I never called anyone gay, however I am still surprised how much gay material you all have access to, this is something you may want to address at your next meeting
My Bad your not the navy boy, you are just the guy that wanted to sodomize me in prison. After a while all you homo’s start to roll into one.For the record I never called anyone gay, however I am still surprised how much gay material you all have access to, this is something you may want to address at your next meeting
That's okay.But can I still sodomize you in prison?
My pug ruled...she was the best dog in the world and she was 13 lbs. I have small & big dogs (boxers & labs). You must have a size complex? Seek therapy, it might help.827709287_m.jpg
Ok I take it back; small dogs are not gay...I have to take it back because seeing this guy talk about how much he loves his 13 pound rat only proves that rat lovers are real men
look at the retard who took a picture of himself holding his ratdog I TOLD YOU ONLY GAY MEN HAVE DOGS LIKE THAT ... COULDNT BE MORE GAY THAN THAT FRUIT
Hey dude.that was a picture of his dog that died. Not cool.