• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home Depot called, they are out of your welcome mats. Can they borrow your tonsils again?
Is that a Navy chat up line?
hopefully the pencilneck police will show up and have a little chat with you.
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure thinking small dogs are gay is not breaking any laws

I used to whip little bitches like you at the Presidio all week long. No sweat. Go do more push ups and tell your buddies how tough you are Radar. You don't impress me. I was in Libya in 86 and did 2 tours in the gulf in 89 & 90. So have a nice tall glass of STFU and wish you were me. Later boot camp.

Is that a Navy chat up line?I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure thinking small dogs are gay is not breaking any laws
that just wraps up how dumb you really arepencilneck police---cause in your pic u have a neck the size of an 8 year old girl--does the word weightlifting mean anything to you?
I used to whip little bitches like you at the Presidio all week long. No sweat. Go do more push ups and tell your buddies how tough you are Radar. You don't impress me. I was in Libya in 86 and did 2 tours in the gulf in 89 & 90. So have a nice tall glass of STFU and wish you were me. Later boot camp.
whipping boys now are you? would rather be me
that just wraps up how dumb you really arepencilneck police---cause in your pic u have a neck the size of an 8 year old girl--does the word weightlifting mean anything to you?
you sure are spending a lot of time looking at me, weightlifting means one thing to me "all show and no go" maybe the idea of spending a lot of time hanging out at a gym appeals to you but not me FYI i was referring to this quote, but hey im the stupid one"Home Depot called, they are out of your welcome mats. Can they borrow your tonsils again?"
Listen ****tard....I own a Yorkshire terrier...and I am man enough to sodomize you in a "locked up in prison and just need to do it" kinda way.Little dogs are cool.
me too, those little dogs freakin rock, mine is 10 and still seems like a puppy
whipping boys now are you? would rather be meOnce a *****, always a *****. And you ma'am are a *****!!!
so you have already made it to the mum digs guess you run out of stuff to say fast, I dont mind if you take a break so you can think up some good lines I got to leave now anywayI know you cabin boys arn't the shapest tools in the box
you sure are spending a lot of time looking at me, weightlifting means one thing to me "all show and no go" maybe the idea of spending a lot of time hanging out at a gym appeals to you but not me FYI i was referring to this quote, but hey im the stupid one"Home Depot called, they are out of your welcome mats. Can they borrow your tonsils again?"
doesnt change the fact you are a skinny geek

hey jigsawinc I just noticed your from San Jose, I'm from Santa Cruz right over the hill. You wanna play some poker? lol. Maybe afterwards we can go to a gay parade together in SC.