Jade Card Protectors

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this.....If not I apologize.I'm importing hand-carved, hand-polished card protectors from China made out of white jade. No two are exactly alike. Designs include: Spade, Club, Diamond, Heart, Horseshoe, and Dice. These are one of a kind. If anyone is interested I have pictures (although they are of the unfinished product) Just e-mail me at ross7379@cox.netAgain, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I didn't read anyhting to the contrary in the forum rules.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this.....If not I apologize.I'm importing hand-carved, hand-polished card protectors from China made out of white jade. No two are exactly alike. Designs include: Spade, Club, Diamond, Heart, Horseshoe, and Dice. These are one of a kind. If anyone is interested I have pictures (although they are of the unfinished product) Just e-mail me at ross7379@cox.netAgain, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I didn't read anyhting to the contrary in the forum rules.
You're not allowed. Die.
I might be interested in buying a jade card protector.Can you make one look like this:klingonbz0.jpg
it must be made from the femur of small chinese children.