"i Knew You Had That"

isn't saying " i knew you had that " when you lose, like putting cash in the toilet and flushing it and hoping it gets blocked ?The sad part for most of us low players we call maybe 20 max in a limit game to show it down.These fools throw away 200k when the know they don't have the best hand! Or at least they say "i knew you had that"

I think my least favorite thing my opponent can say when they beat me in a hand is "I thought you had the flush/straight/trips". All I can think is, "Then why did you call me? You can't beat those hands."

I hate that when you can tell what the player is holding and are betting to represent a hand that ahs his hand beat. Then they take forever to call and say oh man I thought you had the flush, then why did you call on the river if you thought you were beat?

one of my friends likes to say.... "I think you have me but I'm gonna call anyway." If he catches me in a bluff, I'm yelling then why they hell did u call me if you thought I had you beat!

The pros have to do it once in a while, otherwise all anyone has to do is represent a specific hand and the other person would be forced to give it up. So they are left in a position of calling a hand once in a while when they are pretty sure they are going to lose in order to prevent a pattern that is a sure bluff by their opponent. You could do the math on it if you are motivated.In the low-limit and home games there's no excuse.

I think my least favorite thing my opponent can say when they beat me in a hand is "I thought you had the flush/straight/trips". All I can think is, "Then why did you call me? You can't beat those hands."
Hey, you already said your least favourite phrase is, "I'd rather be lucky than good."I SO caught you!!
maybe sometimes they don't "know" or "think your have the flush" enough to offset the pot odds. Maybe they have a fear you might have a hand that beats theirs.is it really hard to comprehend?
Thank you, I thought I was the only one. Especially the people complaining because they got caught bluffing, if you don't want calls like that then don't try to bluff them.
Hey, you already said your least favourite phrase is, "I'd rather be lucky than good."I SO caught you!!
Ha. Nice catch.
maybe sometimes they don't "know" or "think your have the flush" enough to offset the pot odds. Maybe they have a fear you might have a hand that beats theirs.is it really hard to comprehend?
Oh, it's certainly not hard to comprehend when the game is limit or it's one smallish bet to call on the end. I'm talking about the incomprehensible scenarios.Let me provide an example from a home game that I was playing in...My brother was in the BB, and a guy min-raised. There were several callers and my brother called. The flop came 833. The pre-flop raiser made a weakish bet, and my brother check-raised the pot. The PFR called. The turn was an A. My brother bet the pot; the PFR called. The river was x. My brother bet the pot; the PFR called. The PFR flipped over KK, and my brother somewhat sheepishly flipped over A8. The PFR said something along the lines of, "Wow...I didn't even think you had the ace. I thought you had a 3." This particular utterance boggled us.As for bluffing calling stations, it happens...takes some time to figure out that they're calling stations. And it's not that it frustrates me so much that the bluff didn't work...I got caught...fine. It's a matter of them claiming to have believed my bluff and ignored that belief. Something along the lines of "Man, you had me worried" is a lot more genuine, I think. But again, we're talking poker here, so I suppose I shouldn't be too upset that people are 'bluffing'.

Cobalt,saying "I thought you had..." = "You had me worried about..."that's the part to comprehend.Not that they make seemingly crazy calls, given those fears.As someone said, they are covering themselves in case you did have it and stating the obvious.

The fact you think you know what someone has doesnt always mean that you have the ability to fold when you need to or raise/bet when you need to. If you make the right decision 3 of 4 times, you are well ahead of the game.

And the classic line once the cards are turned he says " that's what i though you had" it's like get a fucking life buddy...you can barely read a book let alone my hand!!

ok ok ur in vegas pick up what seems to be a hooker and get up to your room and reach down and say " I DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD THAT"and no it's not from past experiences!

As someone said, they are covering themselves in case you did have it and stating the obvious.
Yeah, but how is that covering themselves? They're basically shouting, "I don't follow my reads."