Show Of Hands, Las Vegas Residents

isn't the Sante Fe off of Craig Rd. I live off Craig, but closer to the 15. I live behind the Big Lots. Man does it suck saying you live behind a big lots. sick house though.
Santa Fe is North of Craig on Rancho. Intersection of Rancho and 95 on the north end. No Big Lot in the neighborhood though.

Live in Vegas. My Apartment is off of Fort Apache and Flamingo. For the past 6 months I've been living in Vegas but I also have a house in LA and travel back and forth often.I play as a second source of income. Most of the time I play at Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, Ceasers and some times Red Rock.

i am thinking about a possible move to vegas...what do you guys pay for rent there? i have looked around on craigslist a bit, and for the most part i see appartments ranging between $625-$800 for a nice 1br/1bath place. i am looking for a decent neighborhood...is that a pretty good price range? or should i be looking cheaper than that?Jesse

i pay 1700 for a five bedroom with 3200 sf. it's cheap to live out here. i'd get some roomates and a house i think. or get on craigs list and just get into a house that's got open rooms

Hey, Very long time lurker, but I live off Fort Apache and Sahara. I mostly play tournaments at the Orleans and cash games at Ceasars or Red Rock. I have a full time job but its definitely a welcome 2nd income.

I just moved to Vegas from New Mexico about a month ago. Me and 3 of my buddies got a house in Rhodes Ranch, off of Durango. I moved here to play poker but I still want to get a job. So if anybody knows of anything...

i am thinking about a possible move to vegas...what do you guys pay for rent there? i have looked around on craigslist a bit, and for the most part i see appartments ranging between $625-$800 for a nice 1br/1bath place. i am looking for a decent neighborhood...is that a pretty good price range? or should i be looking cheaper than that?Jesse
For a one bedroom, that's a pretty good price range.

i live out here in summerlin out at Queensridge , i am the manager at the Stirling Club at Turnberry Place and play full time putting in ohhh about 8/10 hours a night at bellagio , venetian and red rock oh yeah cant forget my favorite sunday noon tourney at the Rio

Does home away from home count? I live in Cali but come to Vegas 4 or 5 times a year. Disneyland for adults baby.
I second that.
i live out here in summerlin out at Queensridge , i am the manager at the Stirling Club at Turnberry Place and play full time putting in ohhh about 8/10 hours a night at bellagio , venetian and red rock oh yeah cant forget my favorite sunday noon tourney at the Rio
Sorry we didnt get to hook up when I was out there. It was a CRAZY time!Next time!