Ok Tfcp'ers,Anyone that frequents the forum knows I gave away tickets for Jays game in exchange for something poker related. Tb17 has accepted my offer.I have another short notice offer. This time I'm offering two tickets to Hootieand the BlowFish private concert. In exchange for this concert that happens tomorrow night(Rogers Centre) the request is the same as last time; which is anything poker related to offer. Not sure how many takers would be inclined but I thought it would be beneficial for someone who likes this group and would be actually funny forum reading for what people would offer.I'm located downtown and willing to meet/exchange tix. These tix are valued at $40 each, but ALL i'm asking is anything poker related.This will be the first of many offers to come.Toronto Fcp'ers only.

I'll give you my personalized Chris Moneymaker 250 chipset. It comes with a custom cut card that says "Luckbox" across the front. I got it out of a Cracker Jack box. If you scratch and sniff the chips you can still smell the caramel popcorn...MMMMmmmmm....cracker jacks....

I would go if I didnt live in Vegas and if I wasnt Hipsanic... Last time I went to a Hootie and the Blowfish concert all the white folks thought I was the janitor.
but you were just there supplying the weed right?