I have deposited here in quite a long time for about the same reasons mentioned above.1. The software is always crashing due to that "fcp needs to close, unrecoverable error." Some people say that only happens once a session, I say it happens every 3 minutes to me, and always when I'm waiting for a tournament, or am playing in one.2. No way to transfer between players.3. Not only do I have problems of tables I'm railing closing on their own, which is tolerable, but some of my tourney tables haven't loaded, or they close on me. very frustrating.4. On the topic of tournaments, I really dispise the tournament structure here. I like the 12 minute levels, which is better than some sites, but do not like the blind structures and the lack of antes. This isn't Pot Limit all day.5. The retrieval message of hand histories blows, and so do the hand histories themselves. I've never been able to get any of them to work in hand converters, even though said hand converters say they will work with PokerRoom and its skins.6. The statistics database is buggy as crap. It seems like the PokerTracker team is now delegated to doing daily patches to get the software to work with Ongame again.7. The swear filter is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Anything with repeated consonants is filtered. Any word with a swear word embedded in it that is really part of that word is filtered. It's pretty bad if someone can't talk about their homework assignment in the chat lobby, because Ongame filters out assignment because it thinks they're saying ass.8. On top of #7, the filter is NONEXISTANT at the tables. You could say anything you want at a table and get away with it, but not in the lobby? wow, that's retarded.9. The game spread is still not as good as the rest of the networks. This is probably the second worst game spread of a major site (First going to Party). Or maybe I'm just saying that because I despise Five Card Draw.10. The network has made a ton of promises they haven't kept. People have contacted PokerRoom and Ongame and such on several occasions asking for Triple Draw and Razz, and Ongame has said it was on its way. Neither game is spread. People have contacted them asking if there was a slight possibility that they might one day have Mac/Linux versions of their download client. The network once again said they were on the way, and nothing has materialized. This would be fine if it had only been a few months, but this has been a couple of years that they have been promising this with us being given the shaft.11. Back to the problem of cashout problems. I've never personally had problems with a cashout on Ongame, but I recall the madness that was the inability to cashout on PowerPlayer.com. The network cannot control the individual sites that make up this network, which makes me very uneasy about putting money on any one of them.This is not an FCP decision. I love the support team, and I love the community. This is a software/network decision, and I'll just stay where I feel like I can rely better on the software/network. If I do deposit again, it will be strictly for Neg'O games and the occasional //hideout\\ game.I just wonder if Daniel would've been better off just getting someone to write software for a new client on a new network. Wouldn't have had as many players to play with right off the bat, but God knows daniel attracts a crowd.

I have deposited here in quite a long time for about the same reasons mentioned above.1. The software is always crashing due to that "fcp needs to close, unrecoverable error." Some people say that only happens once a session, I say it happens every 3 minutes to me, and always when I'm waiting for a tournament, or am playing in one.2. No way to transfer between players.3. Not only do I have problems of tables I'm railing closing on their own, which is tolerable, but some of my tourney tables haven't loaded, or they close on me. very frustrating.4. On the topic of tournaments, I really dispise the tournament structure here. I like the 12 minute levels, which is better than some sites, but do not like the blind structures and the lack of antes. This isn't Pot Limit all day.5. The retrieval message of hand histories blows, and so do the hand histories themselves. I've never been able to get any of them to work in hand converters, even though said hand converters say they will work with PokerRoom and its skins.6. The statistics database is buggy as crap. It seems like the PokerTracker team is now delegated to doing daily patches to get the software to work with Ongame again.7. The swear filter is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Anything with repeated consonants is filtered. Any word with a swear word embedded in it that is really part of that word is filtered. It's pretty bad if someone can't talk about their homework assignment in the chat lobby, because Ongame filters out assignment because it thinks they're saying ass.8. On top of #7, the filter is NONEXISTANT at the tables. You could say anything you want at a table and get away with it, but not in the lobby? wow, that's retarded.9. The game spread is still not as good as the rest of the networks. This is probably the second worst game spread of a major site (First going to Party). Or maybe I'm just saying that because I despise Five Card Draw.10. The network has made a ton of promises they haven't kept. People have contacted PokerRoom and Ongame and such on several occasions asking for Triple Draw and Razz, and Ongame has said it was on its way. Neither game is spread. People have contacted them asking if there was a slight possibility that they might one day have Mac/Linux versions of their download client. The network once again said they were on the way, and nothing has materialized. This would be fine if it had only been a few months, but this has been a couple of years that they have been promising this with us being given the shaft.11. Back to the problem of cashout problems. I've never personally had problems with a cashout on Ongame, but I recall the madness that was the inability to cashout on PowerPlayer.com. The network cannot control the individual sites that make up this network, which makes me very uneasy about putting money on any one of them.This is not an FCP decision. I love the support team, and I love the community. This is a software/network decision, and I'll just stay where I feel like I can rely better on the software/network. If I do deposit again, it will be strictly for Neg'O games and the occasional //hideout\\ game.I just wonder if Daniel would've been better off just getting someone to write software for a new client on a new network. Wouldn't have had as many players to play with right off the bat, but God knows daniel attracts a crowd.
Pretty much agree 100% except I still play here everyday. I just hope that the techs are working on something. A total software overhaul would be fine with me.12. The find a player function is horrible. The find a player and hand history needs to be added to the lobby along with transfering funds to other players

great posts. I think that the software is one of the worst software out there. Bodog is equal or a little better coz it does not crash. The software is years behind Stars and Full tilt that I dont think they will ever catch up.

As a Mac user I started playing on Pokerroom back in 04. At that time that was it for Mac players that I knew of. But I pulled my money out of PR a few months ago during some bad dealings with support and waiting over 4 months for a chip set I won and never getting any replies about the status from my emails or posts on their forums. That just ended it for me. I play here at FCP occasionally. We hold our forum tournaments here since the private tourney functions is good but that is about it. Now that I bought a laptop I can play at more places and not be stuck at Ongame or FullTilt. It's a shame but OnGame has been pretty much the same since the day I joined back in 9/04. They always claim to be doing something but when they do it's stupid stuff like PR's GreenRoom Loyalty program which is the most assinine thing I have ever seen on a site.

Pretty much agree 100% except I still play here everyday. I just hope that the techs are working on something. A total software overhaul would be fine with me.12. The find a player function is horrible. The find a player and hand history needs to be added to the lobby along with transfering funds to other players
Agreed with 12, and I'm shocked I didn't mention that.
great posts. I think that the software is one of the worst software out there. Bodog is equal or a little better coz it does not crash. The software is years behind Stars and Full tilt that I dont think they will ever catch up.
You obviously haven't tried Banner Poker before. This is the best software in the world compared to it. Trust me.Regardless, for a major site, the software is probably some of the worst out there. I'm not sure whether to rank prima or ongame worse though.

Well, I did it...Cashed out my roll from FCP. Stars is running a redeposit bonus, too...Anyone else notice that this is the ONLY thread in the FCP Poker Room forumthat FCPInfo or Info2 have not replied to?What can they say, really? It's too bad, as they're both greatly helpful, andthey're handcuffed by being a part of a crap network. Kudos to them for doinga great job in trying to clean up the ongoing mess made by ongame.It's a shame.

Anyone else notice that this is the ONLY thread in the FCP Poker Room forumthat FCPInfo or Info2 have not replied to?
Probably too busy in general trying to keep the kids from fussin...The crashes suck... Looks like FT is getting a lot more buisnessCould this be the reason for the new "bonus"?? I suppose that the interest drawn from the money that players deposit is no small part of the total income of the site. Also, the longer it takes for them to cash out your money, the more interest it makes them. I've always felt that since its YOUR money in some bank (no matter if it is off-shore, its still being lended out).... YOU should draw interest on it.It wouldnt be much of course, but a few thou for a few years would buy quite a bit of beer.(burp)

So I was just in the middle of a MTT with a decent stack when this window pops up saying something like "FCP has encountered an unrecoverable problem. If you click OK, Full Contact Poker must restart" And of course the only option is an OK button. :club:

So I was just in the middle of a MTT with a decent stack when this window pops up saying something like "FCP has encountered an unrecoverable problem. If you click OK, Full Contact Poker must restart" And of course the only option is an OK button. :club:
don't click ok.My main complaint about ongame is the hand histories and tourney info. Why in the world does a browser need to be opened. Every other site I've ever been to, incorporates both of these as an easy to read and easy to access part of the software download. In fact, it's so annoying that I'm mainly playing elsewhere.
7. The swear filter is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Anything with repeated consonants is filtered. Any word with a swear word embedded in it that is really part of that word is filtered. It's pretty bad if someone can't talk about their homework assignment in the chat lobby, because Ongame filters out assignment because it thinks they're saying ass.
The chat filter is probably one of the WORST features on this software. For instance, someone asked for a support e-mail address. I tried typing pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com. Didn't work.I tried pokermanager @ fullcontactpoker . com. Didn't work.I tried pokermanager@fullcontact. Didn't work eitherCouldn't even type d o t c o m. Couldn't even type dot com.Needless to say, I've never been so annoyed by trying to get a simple e-mail address out to help someone. Edit: Just talked to Bob and he explained part of this to me, so I'm not AS frustrated now.

right now i am on PP...if i wanted to move to a different site, which one would you guys prefer? i like to play MTT's...not really into cash gamesThanks

I don't understand all the complaints about OnGame's software. I never see any error messages, my tournaments start when they are supposed to, and it seems to run better than most websites. Could it be connection/PC problems on your end? The only time I have problems is when the network is down. It happens, it's usually cleared up in a few hours, and life goes on.

I don't understand all the complaints about OnGame's software. I never see any error messages, my tournaments start when they are supposed to, and it seems to run better than most websites. Could it be connection/PC problems on your end? The only time I have problems is when the network is down. It happens, it's usually cleared up in a few hours, and life goes on.
Yeah, your probably right. Everyone in this thread has issues, not ongame. You are better than we are, please allow me to bow at your feet oh mighty one.oh yeah, MFSW!
you must obviously be on only 5 minutes a week then.you think 20+ players griping on here is just a coincidence?
you must obviously be on only 5 minutes a week then.you think 20+ players griping on here is just a coincidence?
you didn't know fcp stood fulfilling the celestine prophecy?