My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

I was at the game. All niner fans were booing Smith and wanting Carr to play, all Raider fans wanted Campbell out and Kyle Boller in.
why cant we find decent QBs?! i was at the game too. at least we have a W now. we could pull 8 or 9 wins out and win the division. i still think singletary is terrible and we need a real QB.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

Being an optimist here, but look at the rest of their schedule...they can easily still win a lot games this year as long as they stop playing JUST below whatever level their opponent is playing at. And in this division, 9 wins could win it...
OK, maybe not...
  • 3 weeks later...
So I got a free 49er ticket from a friend and im going to the game tommorrow. I even got a 49er shirt. Im going to watch Troy Smith not Alex Smith.
lol sweet. :club: im glad we didnt choke away a game for the 23497834327 time this year.
lol sweet. :club: im glad we didnt choke away a game for the 23497834327 time this year.
If they lost people would bring pitchforks and torches to Ed Hoculi's house. There were 2 personal foul penalties that weren't even close (one was in a 3rd down play where the Rams would have had to punt, but they ended up scoring a TD). They called back 3 SF touchdowns with holding or some other call. On the radio they were saying that all 3 were bad calls. I didn't get the sense that they were even close to choking, but the refs were definitely making calls that almost won the game for the Rams.
If they lost people would bring pitchforks and torches to Ed Hoculi's house. There were 2 personal foul penalties that weren't even close (one was in a 3rd down play where the Rams would have had to punt, but they ended up scoring a TD). They called back 3 SF touchdowns with holding or some other call. On the radio they were saying that all 3 were bad calls. I didn't get the sense that they were even close to choking, but the refs were definitely making calls that almost won the game for the Rams.
Makes me think the ref's may have had some money on the Rams or the over/under.
Makes me think the ref's may have had some money on the Rams or the over/under.
Also, I'm not a big Niner fan or anything so I'm not being biased, the majority of them were truly horrible calls.
  • 2 weeks later...
legit win. the cardinals looked horrid.
What is your definition of a legit win? non-college team?
  • 2 weeks later...

my dad is trying to convince me that Alex Smith is better than Troy S. I have no idea what to think and I hate this team. Can we get to the strike already?

1 game back with a 3-1 division record! Things are looking up, but they do play SD next week. I think they will end at 7-9, but I think they will have all the tie breakers in the division if they only lose to SD the rest of the way.

Regardless if Alex Smith is better than anyone on the team... how is he not cut? He is not a playable QB. Cut him now. I don't care how much he is being payed. I don't care if he is better than Troy Smith. The guy can't make it on the 49ers. No way in hell.If management wasn't thinking about firing Singletary, he is gone after this game. If they don't fire him they are dumb.

• 4 weeks later...

Singletary out, Harbaugh in!Cleaning house of the OC and DC (among others) too!Best thing to happen to the Niners in 8 years.Now just to find a QB :club:

Singletary out, Harbaugh in!Cleaning house of the OC and DC (among others) too!Best thing to happen to the Niners in 8 years.Now just to find a QB :club:
yep, pretty much. lol.

Niner's pick 7th right? Cam Newton anyone? + plus a veteran to go with him, is Hasslebeck a possibility?

• 8 months later...
lol bucs. i was at the game. had an amazing time since we looked like the 1990 49ers.
I didn't get to watch any of the game, but were the 49ers really that good or was it more the Bucs just being that bad? Or a combination of both? I did a double take when I saw the score of this game.
I didn't get to watch any of the game, but were the 49ers really that good or was it more the Bucs just being that bad? Or a combination of both? I did a double take when I saw the score of this game.
it was all niners. it was a clinic on how to shut down a good team. bucs were 3-1 coming into the game with a win over the falcons and saints(?) here is some of the box scorebucs on the left niners right1st Downs 14 28Passing 1st downs 11 11Rushing 1st downs 2 111st downs from Penalties 1 63rd down efficiency 7-16 2-74th down efficiency 0-1 1-1Total Plays 61 58Total Yards 272 418Passing 186 205Comp-Att 18-35 14-22Yards per pass 5.3 9.3Rushing 86 213Rushing Attempts 23 36Yards per rush 3.7 5.9Red Zone (Made-Att) 0-1 3-6Penalties 9-96 3-30Turnovers 3 1Fumbles lost 1 1Interceptions thrown 2 0Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 1Possession 28:57 31:03
it was all niners. it was a clinic on how to shut down a good team. bucs were 3-1 coming into the game with a win over the falcons and saints(?) here is some of the box scorebucs on the left niners right1st Downs 14 28Passing 1st downs 11 11Rushing 1st downs 2 111st downs from Penalties 1 63rd down efficiency 7-16 2-74th down efficiency 0-1 1-1Total Plays 61 58Total Yards 272 418Passing 186 205Comp-Att 18-35 14-22Yards per pass 5.3 9.3Rushing 86 213Rushing Attempts 23 36Yards per rush 3.7 5.9Red Zone (Made-Att) 0-1 3-6Penalties 9-96 3-30Turnovers 3 1Fumbles lost 1 1Interceptions thrown 2 0Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 1Possession 28:57 31:03
That is a pretty good formula for getting blown out. Wow.

They might not win another Super Bowl (this year), but Harbaugh has this team playing very balanced football. Even if this team goes 6-5 (probably more like 7-4), they should make the playoffs. I think they still have 5 games in their own division (4-1 at least!).