My 49ers Will Never Win Another Superbowl.

Long time to the draft and if a qb impresses at the combines the Rams might go in that direction. It always seems that the concensus number 1 at this time of the year doesnt end up going number 1. Rams and Detroit need alot of help and should seriously concider a package for their picks.
Very true however Suh likely will get picked up by the Bucs if not Lions otherwise. They definitely would not make a chargers - Manning type deal to someone in their own division probably not even in the NFC. How about pick up Suh and give him to the Browns for Cribbs and either QB or some picks?
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with OP.

• 3 weeks later...
looks like its the Niners division to lose with todays news.
yeah, I immediately thought that. and who would of thought that Alex Smith may be the best QB in the NFC West now? That's if Hasselbeck can't stay healthy.
  • 4 weeks later...

They better take an OT in one of their 1st round picks. Then hopefully they can get a good enough CB/KR combo guy. Those are their 3 biggest needs, so hopefully they can get it in 2 players.

They better take an OT in one of their 1st round picks. Then hopefully they can get a good enough CB/KR combo guy. Those are their 3 biggest needs, so hopefully they can get it in 2 players.
yeah, three offensive linemen had great combines yesterday, so im sure we will pick one of them up at #13. and I agree on the combo guy with maybe #17, but I cant think of any atm.
  • 3 weeks later...
Long time to the draft and if a qb impresses at the combines the Rams might go in that direction. It always seems that the concensus number 1 at this time of the year doesnt end up going number 1. Rams and Detroit need alot of help and should seriously concider a package for their picks.
Suh could slip to 5 now. Depends if TB like Mccoy better. Could go 1. Bradford 2. Okung 3. Mccoy 4. Clausen(another Wasington epic fail) 5. Suh
Suh could slip to 5 now. Depends if TB like Mccoy better. Could go 1. Bradford 2. Okung 3. Mccoy 4. Clausen(another Wasington epic fail) 5. Suh
I can believe Suh would fall that far. people are scared of taking a defensive tackle at #1. whoever gets him will be very lucky.
I can believe Suh would fall that far. people are scared of taking a defensive tackle at #1. whoever gets him will be very lucky.
The only thing that is leading some to believe that Mccoy is the better tackle is because he's a 3 technique undertackle which are much harder to find and therefore more valuable. Suh is more of a nose tackle which are more of a Runstuffer take on multiple blockers position. However considering Suh put up better numbers than Mccoy as a nose tackle speaks volumes about his abilities. I have no doubt in my mind that TB would take Suh over Mccoy (his pathetic showing at the bench press notwithstanding),... I do agree that it could go Bradford then Okung though.
Yes, please.
Yes, please.
I have seen a few mocks as of late with KC taking Bulaga and passing on Mccoy. Do you think they would do the same with Suh concidering they drafted Dorsey 2 years ago?

I think they would pass on McCoy only because he is a better fit for the 4-3, while it seems Suh could play either system. It's possible since like you said they drafted Dorsey and Jackson the last two years. Neither of them have set the world on fire though, so I think they would go with Suh. All the Bulaga talk I think is based simply on the fact that Pioli and Ferentz have some kind of past together, and Bulaga seems to fit the zone blocking scheme the Chiefs are headed towards a little better than some of the other tackles.Cliffs Notes- I hope not.

I cant envision a scenario where McCoy or Suh gets past the 3rd pick. They are the consensus best two players in the draft and all the teams in the top 3 of the draft need help at d-line.

• 5 weeks later...
49ers should trade #13 for Rothleisberger imo.
im glad we didnt. i am glad that we drafted two great linemen to help out smith and create holes from gore and coffee. :)the seahawks had a great draft.

Yea the reason I think Rothlesberger would work is I think the Niners are right there on the verge of becoming elite and a proven qb could put them over the top. Maybe Denver will bring him in to be a mentor to Tebow :club: . Suprised two picks on the O line but if they both pan out look out for years.

Yea the reason I think Rothlesberger would work is I think the Niners are right there on the verge of becoming elite and a proven qb could put them over the top. Maybe Denver will bring him in to be a mentor to Tebow :club: . Suprised two picks on the O line but if they both pan out look out for years.
They should have traded for McNabb, they could have gotten him much cheaper.
Roth has 2 rings, Mcnabb puked
Roth also had god mode defenses and is a serial rapist.And don't forget he had superbowl XL served up to him on a platter by the refs. McNabb isn't perfect, but if you traded for McNabb, then drafted that Fordham guy Skelton, I think that's better value than trading multiple high round picks for Roth, whom you never know when will rape again.
Roth also had god mode defenses and is a serial rapist.And don't forget he had superbowl XL served up to him on a platter by the refs. McNabb isn't perfect, but if you traded for McNabb, then drafted that Fordham guy Skelton, I think that's better value than trading multiple high round picks for Roth, whom you never know when will rape again.
Lifelong hawks fan so i will forget that game.
Lifelong hawks fan so i will forget that game.
LOL i think you mean won't forget that game. I'm a bears fan, but was living in olympia at the time, and so though I was sympathetic to the hawks cause, I was a neutral observer in oly land, and as such just let me say.. the seahawks got raped. The most rigged nfl game i've ever seen.
LOL i think you mean won't forget that game. I'm a bears fan, but was living in olympia at the time, and so though I was sympathetic to the hawks cause, I was a neutral observer in oly land, and as such just let me say.. the seahawks got raped. The most rigged nfl game i've ever seen.
NBC got there fairy tale ending for Bettis though.Liked Taylor Mays in the second round alot. Now he has a chip on his shoulder and will have to work hard to make the real money in his second contract.
NBC got there fairy tale ending for Bettis though.Liked Taylor Mays in the second round alot. Now he has a chip on his shoulder and will have to work hard to make the real money in his second contract.
ya, that superbowl was the worst officiated game in NFL history. even worse than the niners @ seattle this past season. :Pi love that we got taylor mays. he is going to crack a lot of people coming over the middle. :club: