$2,500 Freeroll Has Only 19 Entrants

The poker site that offers my game isn't exactly catching on like wildfire. The reviews for my game itself have been stellar, though. A reminder of how it's played:http://www.letspoker.com/howtoplay_cali_holdem.htmlLet's Poker has a $2,500 freeroll today at 6:30 PDT. First prize will be around $1,250. I doubt there will be 40 entrants total. You'll never find better odds.This is a great chance to play the game for free, with the best odds to win good money you'll find. Hope you check it out. You'll have to deposit $50 to enter, but you can cash it out whenever. . AND, if you enter the Promo Code: "Lauch100" you'll get 100% rakeback up to $100. I don't know how they marketed this, but it wasn't exactly effective. Not even I would have heard of it on my own, and it's my game! But this actually works out well in your favor if you want to check the game out with a very good shot at cash if you're a good player.Remember, California Hold'em will benefit you more the better player you are. It's just like Texas Hold'em, but there are less bad beats.
What are the payouts like? Do you need to deposit real money?
I've already turned my $50 deposit into $62. Those people at that limit ring game are weak calling stations.*Edit...24 in, only need 6 more.
Get on this, you degenerates. Free money abounds at this site..If this really does go off, someone let me know what they thought about the game/skill factor.

Hanguk this is random but you should consider doing a beginner's razz tutorial/guide and have it pinned in the razz strat section, similar to akishore's omaha h/l guide. It would definitely help some of the forum donks like me who want to play horse but dont know how to play razz.