NFC PREVIEW, WILD CARD (*)NFC East: Giants, Cowboys*, Redskins, EaglesThis is probably the toughest division in football to pick and play in because of the quality of coaching. I really love the Giants offense, I think they'll be #1 in the NFC this year and should take advantage of the weaker teams they play. The big question is whether or not Eli can evolve to the next level. Sinorice Moss's health is key, too - he can add a huge weapon on special teams and in the WR core. DBs are a concern though. Dallas has a good offense and an aggressive defense, but TO has got to stay healthy and behave in order for them to be a legit contender. Bledsoe is looking great right now and Glenn and Witten should benefit. Runningback is an issue as they have two great talents in Barber and J. Jones, but who will step up and take the job? Can they co-exist? Redskins have a great defense, but offense is always question mark, especially with Portis' health, although the Duckott trade should help. I actually think they would be better off playing J.Campbell at QB than Brunell, who an AARP candidate. Eagles are young and inexperienced, but I really like Andy Reid as a coach and they won't have the TO distraction to worry about and well finish the year strong.NFC North: Bears, Vikings*, Lions, PackersPretty much same ole story from last year, although Bears will need to really step up the offensive production and get a big year from the QB position. Defense is the best in the league, IMO. I like the Vikings additions on defense and o-line, although they may be one year away from challenging. Once Tarvaris Jackson gets the starting job and understand the NFL more, he's going to be a beast. Lions are an enigma.....Mike Martz could lead this team to big things on offense, but they still have questions with team chemistry and with the new coach and how things shape up. And Charles Rogers needs to keep away from the weed and start being the #1 pick he is supposed to be. The Packers....what can I say. They are very young and will go through growing pains through Favre's last year. They will be much better than last year however, but I barely think they will crack 7 wins. Ahman Green could bounce back and have a good year though.NFC South: Carolina, TB, Falcons, SaintsThis division is tougher than you think. TB, Atlanta (provided Vick is healthy), and even the Saints (although defense is very weak) could butt heads as they are all pretty even in talent for the final wild card slot, which will help the Vikings in hte long run when they feast on weaker division foes. Carolina's defense along with a good year from DeShaun Foster help them win the division and a birth in home field.NFC West: Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams, 49ersThe only questions with Seattle: Can Nate Burlson replace Jurevicious? How much will Hutchinson's loss mean for Alexander? And can Stephen Alexander evade the Madden Curse? LOL Arizona should have a good year offensively, but questions at O-Line and defense have them finishing the year @ 8-8, with Leinart ending the year at quarterback. Rams adjust under the new head coach and have problems getting into a groove. And the 49ers...well great young talent, just very inexperienced with major holes at O-Line. I just hope Alex Smith doesn't get hurt this year too bad LOL.

[ Lions are an enigma.....Mike Martz could lead this team to big things on offense, but they still have questions with team chemistry and with the new coach and how things shape up. And Charles Rogers needs to keep away from the weed and start being the #1 pick he is supposed to be.
The Lions are still a joke. I am so fed up with this team. They have shown absolute suckitude in the preseason and even the BS going on today makes me think this organization is just one big lame joke. They play the Raiders in Oakland tonight and they flew out this morning and from what they said on the radio just now, won't get in till about 2.5 hours before kick-off. What a laugh. Should be interesting to see how good the team is after a 5.5hr flight and 3.5 hour prep time before a game. Charles Rogers won't be an issue anymore for the Lions either since he will most likely be cut soon. He has been left out of practice for weeks now and they don't think he even made the trip today, but that was yet to be confirmed.
NFC PREVIEW, WILD CARD (*)The only questions with Seattle: And can Stephen Alexander evade the Madden Curse?
What does the Broncos TE have to do with Madden or the Seahawks.I know I am a ****, but you picked the Vikings to make the playoffs, so I am justified.
  • 6 months later...
Redskins > Eagles....Saints dead last in their division.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAyoure an idiot, AINEC
Did you predict that the Saints would have that kind of season?Post your predictions for next season so I can come in here next March and call you a retard.Thanks.
Did you predict that the Saints would have that kind of season?Post your predictions for next season so I can come in here next March and call you a retard.Thanks.
No, but With Bush & Brees being added plus they were returning to the Superdome I thought they would have a decent year either get an NFC wild card spot or just miss.Nothing near dead last. Besides Shizz decided to go to his AFC thread and brag about being right about ONE team
  • 3 weeks later...
NFC PREVIEW, WILD CARD (*)NFC East: Giants, Cowboys*, Redskins, EaglesThis is probably the toughest division in football to pick and play in because of the quality of coaching. I really love the Giants offense, I think they'll be #1 in the NFC this year and should take advantage of the weaker teams they play. The big question is whether or not Eli can evolve to the next level. Sinorice Moss's health is key, too - he can add a huge weapon on special teams and in the WR core. DBs are a concern though. Dallas has a good offense and an aggressive defense, but TO has got to stay healthy and behave in order for them to be a legit contender. Bledsoe is looking great right now and Glenn and Witten should benefit. Runningback is an issue as they have two great talents in Barber and J. Jones, but who will step up and take the job? Can they co-exist? Redskins have a great defense, but offense is always question mark, especially with Portis' health, although the Duckott trade should help. I actually think they would be better off playing J.Campbell at QB than Brunell, who an AARP candidate. Eagles are young and inexperienced, but I really like Andy Reid as a coach and they won't have the TO distraction to worry about and well finish the year strong.NFC North: Bears, Vikings*, Lions, PackersPretty much same ole story from last year, although Bears will need to really step up the offensive production and get a big year from the QB position. Defense is the best in the league, IMO. I like the Vikings additions on defense and o-line, although they may be one year away from challenging. Once Tarvaris Jackson gets the starting job and understand the NFL more, he's going to be a beast. Lions are an enigma.....Mike Martz could lead this team to big things on offense, but they still have questions with team chemistry and with the new coach and how things shape up. And Charles Rogers needs to keep away from the weed and start being the #1 pick he is supposed to be. The Packers....what can I say. They are very young and will go through growing pains through Favre's last year. They will be much better than last year however, but I barely think they will crack 7 wins. Ahman Green could bounce back and have a good year though.NFC South: Carolina, TB, Falcons, SaintsThis division is tougher than you think. TB, Atlanta (provided Vick is healthy), and even the Saints (although defense is very weak) could butt heads as they are all pretty even in talent for the final wild card slot, which will help the Vikings in hte long run when they feast on weaker division foes. Carolina's defense along with a good year from DeShaun Foster help them win the division and a birth in home field.NFC West: Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams, 49ersThe only questions with Seattle: Can Nate Burlson replace Jurevicious? How much will Hutchinson's loss mean for Alexander? And can Stephen Alexander evade the Madden Curse? LOL Arizona should have a good year offensively, but questions at O-Line and defense have them finishing the year @ 8-8, with Leinart ending the year at quarterback. Rams adjust under the new head coach and have problems getting into a groove. And the 49ers...well great young talent, just very inexperienced with major holes at O-Line. I just hope Alex Smith doesn't get hurt this year too bad LOL.
Ummm....I suggest that you re-think the NFC West after free agency and the draft.The 49ers will NOT finish last in the division but will more than likely give the Seahawkseverything they can handle for the division title.How could the 49ers line be as bad as you think it is when Gore ran for the most yards in the NFC and 3rd (?) in the NFL?Sacks weren't the niners problem last year, defense, or lack thereof was.
Ummm....I suggest that you re-think the NFC West after free agency and the draft.The 49ers will NOT finish last in the division but will more than likely give the Seahawkseverything they can handle for the division title.How could the 49ers line be as bad as you think it is when Gore ran for the most yards in the NFC and 3rd (?) in the NFL?Sacks weren't the niners problem last year, defense, or lack thereof was.
I hope you know this is from last season
SUPERBOWL OR BUST!!!!!!!!!942254~San-Francisco-49ers-Logo-Posters.jpg
  • 2 months later...
Arizona should have a good year offensively, but questions at O-Line and defense have them finishing the year @ 8-8, with Leinart ending the year at quarterback.
This year the Cards are looking at one of if not the easiest season they have ever had. If they don't have a winning season this year I might start looking to move out of AZ. :club:
This year the Cards are looking at one of if not the easiest season they have ever had. If they don't have a winning season this year I might start looking to move out of AZ. :club:
Start packing then because the Cards are a perennial disappointment.
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006, 2:38 PM
You geniuses realize your talking about a post that was made before last season, you know the one thats already over... the Colts won the Superbowl, have a nice day.
You geniuses realize your talking about a post that was made before last season, you know the one thats already over... the Colts won the Superbowl, have a nice day.
I bet that made you feel smart.