No Espn Coverage Of Side Events Wsop?

seems so anti climactic showing the main event first guess they decided to build up to the horse event instead. I really don't like the fact they choose to do it this way this year. oh and +1 before it gets locked up

Uppi your avatar is pure gold man.....that little tyke never saw it coming. Obviously he didnt see the sign that read "KEEP OFF THE GRASS :club: ", lets hope he learnt his lesson... :D ...P.S. Is that Zangief from Street Fighter?

Uppi your avatar is pure gold man.....that little tyke never saw it coming. Obviously he didnt see the sign that read "KEEP OFF THE GRASS :club: ", lets hope he learnt his lesson... :D ...P.S. Is that Zangief from Street Fighter?
that it is...i love this avatar.

Showing the main event first this year is lame. What's wrong with waiting a bit and showing the events in the order they were played?You have people on last night's telecast congratulating Phil on winning his 10th bracelet before it's even been aired on television :club: Spoils it for people who just wanted to watch the TV coverage and didn't follow the boards.

1. There is a search function.2. They come on after the main event this year.3. There is a search function.
Hey HangukMiguk, did it ever occur to you that not everyone on this site has the time to use the search function? Most of us certainly don't have time to average 13.9 posts / day. Where I'm from, people like you are called losers. People like you who join on-line forums just to pounce on someone new who might ask a potentially dumb or already-asked question. It would take much less effort on your part to just ignore it rather than become some di.ck.he.ad "cyber bully".
Hey HangukMiguk, did it ever occur to you that not everyone on this site has the time to use the search function? Most of us certainly don't have time to average 13.9 posts / day. Where I'm from, people like you are called losers. People like you who join on-line forums just to pounce on someone new who might ask a potentially dumb or already-asked question. It would take much less effort on your part to just ignore it rather than become some di.ck.he.ad "cyber bully".
My guess is that using the search function would take far less time than you took to make this post.
Sorry if this has already been addressed. But I haven't seen any coverage of the side events, not the circuit events. Are they usually aired after the main event coverage?Thanks for reading.
After the main event for some reason, all hold'em except for 10k PL Omaha.
seems so anti climactic showing the main event first guess they decided to build up to the horse event instead. I really don't like the fact they choose to do it this way this year. oh and +1 before it gets locked up
Not really considering the HORSE event is being aired as only one hour episode just like every other NLH event.