Hsp Episode Help

Sorry for the new thread, but didnt know if anyone would see this below.I got the HSP episode to downloadBut now whenever I even go to the folder which has the file, I get a windows error and It has to close to folder. Or if I try to open it in Win Amp another way, I get the same error for Win Amp!What the heck is going on??? Anyone know? Thanks!

Sorry for the new thread, but didnt know if anyone would see this below.I got the HSP episode to downloadBut now whenever I even go to the folder which has the file, I get a windows error and It has to close to folder. Or if I try to open it in Win Amp another way, I get the same error for Win Amp!What the heck is going on??? Anyone know? Thanks!
spyware

Not sure exactly what u mean, I think you mean I need a certain coding program to run the file? But would that effect me just going into the folder, very weird.

I meant go to divx.com and download the latest codec. That has nothing to do with the folder being gay though. I don't know of anything that would have anything to do with making the folders do gay things.

freaking xzanos told me to look at this forum.....i was doing something else......shsss.....uhhhh looks like a codec problem...... go here:hxxp://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htmreplace the xx with tt......not sure if this place restrict urls.....but yea download klitecodec pack. use media classic player of vlc.......vlc is crap on slow rigs so the mcp may be better. hoped i helped....now back to what i was doing.....pfft....xzanosLOOK-------> i slowed down a bit and re-read the original post........where exactly did you get the file?

freaking xzanos told me to look at this forum.....i was doing something else......shsss.....uhhhh looks like a codec problem...... go here:hxxp://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htmreplace the xx with tt......not sure if this place restrict urls.....but yea download klitecodec pack. use media classic player of vlc.......vlc is crap on slow rigs so the mcp may be better. hoped i helped....now back to what i was doing.....pfft....xzanosLOOK-------> i slowed down a bit and re-read the original post........where exactly did you get the file?
could be a rar............7z?? where abouts????? pokerbay??? tacker????

I have the exact same problem with a different file. It just crashes everything it runs into. I haven't found a solution for it except that if you open the file in vlc, it plays, but it still crashes the windows folder. I thought it might have been a bad download, so I erased it, dowloaded it again, and still had the problem. If someone has a solution, I'd love to hear it. This has got me stumped.

Careful everyone! I think the file may of been corrupted on this BT. I am pretty sure the file I got from the torrent is some sort of a Virus or Spyware. It would not del. off my computer, and like I said would crash everytime. BE CAREFUL. I wouldn't suggest anyone downloading it.WARNING!!! POTENTIAL VIRUS IN THE HIGH STAKES POKER 12 Episode.I just had to do System Restore after I got a blue screen on restart.

Not sure exactly what u mean, I think you mean I need a certain coding program to run the file? But would that effect me just going into the folder, very weird.
OH MAN!if you do not have the correct codec you cant run a file like that.when it says cannot run this movie or whatever just go to to microsoft website (mircrosoft newbies) and they will tell you what to do.also does anyone know where i can download them without using torrents. torrents are for newbs and it is far to easy to get caught using them, even more so than using limewire
Careful everyone! I think the file may of been corrupted on this BT. I am pretty sure the file I got from the torrent is some sort of a Virus or Spyware. It would not del. off my computer, and like I said would crash everytime. BE CAREFUL. I wouldn't suggest anyone downloading it.WARNING!!! POTENTIAL VIRUS IN THE HIGH STAKES POKER 12 Episode.I just had to do System Restore after I got a blue screen on restart.
hmm..im not having any problems
lol noob