before you post in strategy! converter tool.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this thingy work with Paradise hand histories?  I've copied and pasted some, but no dice...
Ignore that post, I didnt see the button that showed what sites were supported. I was trying to do stud hands, which aren't supported at paradise...sorry
  • 1 month later...

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with Q:club:, 2:heart:. [color:#666666]4 folds[/color], SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (3 SB) T:spade:, Q:spade:, 7:diamond: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]SB checks, [color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], MP3 calls, SB folds.Turn: (2.50 BB) 9:spade: [color:#0000FF](2 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], MP3 calls.River: (4.50 BB) 3:spade: [color:#0000FF](2 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], MP3 folds.Final Pot: 5.50 BB

Ok, I'm hoping this can be seen by Jayson and added to the main post.If you absolutely, positively cannot use the convertor (In my opinion, the only excuses are playing at a site where it doesn't work, or are listing a live hand or a hand from memory)Please, please PLEASE seperate the hand out from being a long blob, and use Bold, or Italics or underlines to make it easily legible for all. I know I speak for others when I say that I often read strategy posts late at night or early in the morning, and might miss something important.Again, if you can't use the convertor because of an incompatible site, please do what you can to make it easier on tired eyes.Thank youVade

Ok, I'm hoping this can be seen by Jayson and added to the main post.If you absolutely, positively cannot use the convertor (In my opinion, the only excuses are playing at a site where it doesn't work, or are listing a live hand or a hand from memory)Please, please PLEASE seperate the hand out from being a long blob, and use Bold, or Italics or underlines to make it easily legible for all. I know I speak for others when I say that I often read strategy posts late at night or early in the morning, and might miss something important.Again, if you can't use the convertor because of an incompatible site, please do what you can to make it easier on tired eyes.Thank youVade
Amen. Too bad they haven't fixed the pokerroom format for the converter.
  • 5 weeks later...

Why thank you 8)I figure next time someone disagrees with my opinion on this thing, I'll tell them to shut the hell up and look at my avatar...you better believe I'm going to exploit my 20 seconds of talking to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Just trying out the converter. If this does not come out right, please advise how to fix, im not computer savvy. :oops:Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is UTG with A:diamond:, 7:spade:. Hero posts a blind of $0.5. Hero (poster) checks, 2 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (4 SB) 8:club:, 4:club:, 9:diamond: (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks.Turn: (2 BB) 6:club: (4 players)SB checks, BB bets, Hero folds, MP2 folds, SB folds.Final Pot: 3 BB

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the link, Jayson. I've added it to my favorites. Currently I play NL at Absolute, and the bisonbison does not support my hh's, but I'll do my best to keep them clean and concise, when I post them. Thanks again.

Edit.. it doesn't show the results but MP3 wins this with a K4! I was like... WTF?
two pair A's and 7's with a K kicker aint that bad man, had your 6 kicker beat. Gotta pay attention to the best 5 card hand, he's in good shape as long as there's no A or 7, and theres no pocket over a 7. -Wallacer

ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME! I copy and paste hand history from empire or party and it spits out nothing. Most i got was it showing the flop and someone folding. Would appreciate any help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FullTiltPoker Game #205659020: Table Chris Ferguson - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 7:11:41 ET - 2005/09/03Seat 1: patric5 ($18)Seat 3: BIG DUKE 6 ($13.90)Seat 4: pumpkinsfan460 ($22)Seat 6: o7 ($27.80)Seat 9: Pokerblues7 ($17.85)BIG DUKE 6 posts the small blind of $0.25pumpkinsfan460 posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to patric5 [5s 7c]o7 raises to $1.75Pokerblues7 foldspatric5 foldsBIG DUKE 6 calls $1.50pumpkinsfan460 folds*** FLOP *** [Js Qh Jh]BIG DUKE 6 checkso7 checks*** TURN *** [Js Qh Jh] [Th]BIG DUKE 6 checkso7 bets $4BIG DUKE 6 foldsUncalled bet of $4 returned to o7o7 muckso7 wins the pot ($3.80)o7 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4 | Rake $0.20Board: [Js Qh Jh Th]Seat 1: patric5 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: BIG DUKE 6 (small blind) folded on the TurnSeat 4: pumpkinsfan460 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: o7 collected ($3.80), muckedSeat 9: Pokerblues7 didn't bet (folded)im trying to convert ft hands what would i have to adjust for that to be able to be converted?

patric, bison's converter may not take FT HHs, and it may never take them cause bison said that he isn't ever gonna work on the converter again. I know that there is a converter on zerodivide and pokerhand.org also has a converter. If you can't convert, then write out stack sizes of the relevant players(for NL), pot size, and hero's actions. Also be sure to designate what position each player is. everyone had to do that before bison made the converter, so although it kinda sucks, its not that hard to do it the old fashioned way

patric, bison's converter may not take FT HHs, and it may never take them cause bison said that he isn't ever gonna work on the converter again. I know that there is a converter on zerodivide and pokerhand.org also has a converter. If you can't convert, then write out stack sizes of the relevant players(for NL), pot size, and hero's actions. Also be sure to designate what position each player is. everyone had to do that before bison made the converter, so although it kinda sucks, its not that hard to do it the old fashioned way
i think ill do that then use bold and italics for the important info etcgot my pokertracker today so ill be able to see where im at in a few weeks when ive played 10-15k hands