Help Wanted: Video Producer For Negreanu’s Video Blogs

Thank you to everyone who has submitted resumes or video blogs to promotions@fullcontactpoker.com. I have recieved info on several great canidates. For the time being we are going to use a producer not found at FCP. We are going to see how things go on a temp basis and may use this individual or someone else on a more permanent basis. If you have not already sent me a resume, or your own personal video blog (it can be like Daniel's or totally different), please do so in the next few weeks. thanks,MattDaniel’s original producer of his video blogs had to return to Canada after the WSOP, so now we are looking for a new video producer to step in right away and take his place. The primary job is to shoot the video of Daniel and then edit the content into a finished video file that FCP would post on the website (just like you currently see on the FullContactPoker.com home page).FCP is looking for someone who lives in Vegas, who has experience producing video content and who can start immediately. Qualified candidates should also understand the following job-related criteria:• Payment terms will be negotiated with the selected individual• You could be asked to work any hour of the day, depending on Daniel’s schedule and availability (which means late nights into the early morning on occasions)• This could be a short term or long term project depending on several factors to be discussed with viable candidates• Each video blog could take 3-5 hours to produce• You may be asked to produce promo videos at times as well• You may be asked to travel on occasion (all travel costs covered)If you or someone you know meets this criteria and is interested, please send an e-mail ASAP to Promotions@fullcontactpoker.com and explain why you are the perfect candidate for this job.

Could I apply for the job of Daniel's golf buddy? I have a 3 handicap and would make a nice partner.
Your avatar is freakin awesome! :club:
Could I apply for the job of Daniel's golf buddy? I have a 3 handicap and would make a nice partner.
Oh, and I already challenged Daniel to the ultimate golf challenge. No one else can challenge him.

Agreed, my relocation costs would most assuredly be out of the question.I basically was a key player in the whole Pod-casting phenomenon; with experience producing and editing video (Can you guess what major computer company I work for?).Sigh, a near dream job I am unable to persue! Maybe when he's local (Northern California) - yah, like that happens alot :)Good luck to whomever applies - - I'll be jealous!!ToddPoker Enthusiast

• 1 month later...

Just saw the post about the videographer job. I'm still up for the challenge, Matt. Just joined the board today. I've been checking out the site a bit more and really like it. It has a professional feel and look. I'll be heading out to Vegas from Orlando soon, but am not looking forward to the 3 day drive lol. Keep me posted about the video job. I can be available whenever needed. Thanks, - FlJerry

I was just curious if there were any other jobs available. I am looking to leave portland and would be willing to do pretty much anything at all. I would even be willing to be your personal lacky(if thats how you spell that). I mean any job that would allow you to be around a pro poker player for any amound of time in my oppinion is worth it in itself, and that knowledge is priceless. But I plan on just winning this free roll in about 3 hours anyways and I guess we can just talk at the SNG.P.S With all the bold and strikethroughs and all that, why not just add a spell check, lol some of these blogs and probably mine need it. thanX

Guess who the Super Star is in this video?SNEAK PREVIEW!28 Minute Quicktime VideoI'm calling this the pre-publication phase because I have not completely finishedthe video so I have not yet chosen to encode it for You Tube, Google, My Space, SoCô¿ôL TV and others. That means that your opinion, support, advice, constructive criticism, positive add-ons etc. will be that much more appreciated !!!As.gifbig3.gifeusa_dance.gifeusa_boohoo.gifhello.gifqpepsi.gifgrabber.gifAh.gif

Oh there it is .. I thought this thread was gone.ALL in favor of Video Blogs !!!discolights.gifSo :club: History A Video Blog directed at YOU and YOU and your video blog, through his video blogs etc.A Sneak Preview of The Sneak PreviewA Team Thinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq4hdTDV-Cg&eurl=Will get you there, I hope :D While yo'er at it, check out

tree_ani.gif
Oh there it is .. I thought this thread was gone.ALL in favor of Video Blogs !!!discolights.gifSo :club: History A Video Blog directed at YOU and YOU and your video blog, through his video blogs etc.A Sneak Preview of The Sneak PreviewA Team Thinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq4hdTDV-Cg&eurl=Will get you there, I hope :D While yo'er at it, check out
tree_ani.gif
Where do you get all that junk, and what the crap did you just say
Where do you get all that junk, and what the crap did you just say
This might begin to look like ping, pong, BUT"junk" ... ???I already said it once so I'm not sure how to answer that question?The posting includes links to videos, particularly intended for one or two famous people, and everybody else, who might be interested.I, as a video producer, would have a tendency to describe it as unique.http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=socoolbob'Cause it's really never been possible before. To create a television show as a viewer, for one viewer.Including individual response. :club:
can i apply as well?
Just between you and I and everybody else that might read this message.Good LuckThat sounds like the beginnings of a "Tournament?"I play a little golf, also. Very little. I recommend Daniel consider the Bob Mann "Automatic Golf" method. EBAYAt one time, in my life, it improved my game IMMENSELY!{Not A 3 Handicap}And it's so EASY!freethrow.gifJust like shoooting
This might begin to look like ping, pong, BUT"junk" ... ???I already said it once so I'm not sure how to answer that question?The posting includes links to videos, particularly intended for one or two famous people, and everybody else, who might be interested.I, as a video producer, would have a tendency to describe it as unique.http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=socoolbob'Cause it's really never been possible before. To create a television show as a viewer, for one viewer.Including individual response. :club:
You seem like a very interesting fellow, let's be friends, sorry about the junk comment
You seem like a very interesting fellow, let's be friends, sorry about the junk comment
Wow! Be careful!You might be setting a dangerous internet precedent.Positive conversion.It happens {and Shirley, see Frankly thread, it's one of my favorite moments. I tell people about it all the time}. I appreciate it. Thanks. Let's Do It {not like a congressional page, you understand }big3.gifFriends :club:
Wow! Be careful!You might be setting a dangerous internet precedent.Positive conversion.It happens {and Shirley, see Frankly thread, it's one of my favorite moments. I tell people about it all the time}. I appreciate it. Thanks. Let's Do It {not like a congressional page, you understand }big3.gifFriends :club:
Love the possitive attitude

Then, perhaps, you'd like to participate?As A Friend?Have you seen?http://www.youtube.com/socoolbobThe Sneak Preview Of The Sneak PreviewThe Sneak PreviewThe SoCô¿ôL Christmas Video :) I leave out the individual direct links so as not to offend.It is "interesting" that anyone/everyone of the videos can be sent to anyone with email, simply by clicking on share.sacsantapss.jpgHave you seen the SoCô¿ôL Christmas Video? :D Have you picked out your Christmas Cards? :D I think those that follow the thoughts and the threadwill possibly come to believe that "their" participation will be good for a lot of folks ... Good For ThemselvesGood For Poker B) Good For The Big Fella ... So :club: Not necessarily in that order.And won't it be FUN if/when the Positive Internet TV Show is a greater success,YOU're in it :D