The Ftp Won't Let Me Be

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No major online poker site is rigged, that is ridiculous. Bad beats happen more often in online poker because more hands are played. While poker itself is a streaky game, it is especially streaky online because of the amounts of hands you play. I was a winning player on ftp for a long time before i pulled my money out.

No major online poker site is rigged, that is ridiculous. Bad beats happen more often in online poker because more hands are played. While poker itself is a streaky game, it is especially streaky online because of the amounts of hands you play. I was a winning player on ftp for a long time before i pulled my money out.
You can't come in here using logic like that. It's unfair. Now what is suppose to say?

If there is a 90% chance that the original poster is just doing this as a joke, what is the probability that his next three threads will be equally inane?To the OP, just in case you are serious:As the number of hands played worldwide approaches infinity, the chance of any odd sequence of hands you can think of actually occurring approaches 100%.Last night I lost every major hand I played to a bad beat (80% favorite or better). Other nights, I never lose to a bad beat. Over the long run, my 70%-ers win about 70% of the time, my 80%-ers win 80% of the time. Care to guess how often my 90%-ers win?

Your not "blessed with a winning account", don't be discouraged there lots of people who are not blessed to win online. Now the best part... when you view ranked players at other sites they may enter 30 tournaments a week they win a high percentage of those they enter online, place in the money in the remainder. The same player enters 30 live tournaments they may win 1 - 2 place in the money 3 to 4 times just look at the results of this year's WSOP. It would not be surprising that more experienced players leave online poker, poker sites don't want the experienced player they want new inexperienced players to deposit.What I don’t understand is why all USA players (80% of all revenue) don’t pool together to influence lawmakers to change the law allowing all online poker company’s to relocate within the USA, which will provide a legal means to dispute questionable business practices, like we do with all business in our court systems everyday. We all know, poker sites are operating with impunity this is not good for anyone but owners of the gambling sites.

Your not "blessed with a winning account", don't be discouraged there lots of people who are not blessed to win online. Now the best part... when you view ranked players at other sites they may enter 30 tournaments a week they win a high percentage of those they enter online, place in the money in the remainder. The same player enters 30 live tournaments they may win 1 - 2 place in the money 3 to 4 times just look at the results of this year's WSOP. It would not be surprising that more experienced players leave online poker, poker sites don't want the experienced player they want new inexperienced players to deposit.What I don’t understand is why all USA players (80% of all revenue) don’t pool together to influence lawmakers to change the law allowing all online poker company’s to relocate within the USA, which will provide a legal means to dispute questionable business practices, like we do with all business in our court systems everyday. We all know, poker sites are operating with impunity this is not good for anyone but owners of the gambling sites.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but this thread just got worse :club:
I was wondering if anyone actually makes money on full tilt. I am not the paranoid type but I have my suspicions about weather or not it is rigged. Last night I played and the first hand I flopped top 2 against top set. That hasn't happened in a month of playing alot at another site. Then later I had QQ against 10 10 and 99, 10 10 flopped a set. I remember when I played for real money on the site that literally 5/5 times that I had an overpair vs underpair situation allin preflop the under won, even when I had the underpair once. Has anyone else noticed this? I really want 2 play there because the graphics are auesume, and its one of the few sites that I can play on my mac. Also, if anyone consistently makes money there I would be interested to hear what limits you play. Thanks
do u ask yourself what do pokersites gain by rigging it? Honestly, they make their money through rake. So regardless of whether you win or not, online sites make money.
do u ask yourself what do pokersites gain by rigging it? Honestly, they make their money through rake. So regardless of whether you win or not, online sites make money.
If they were going to rig it they would make more action flops. Like top 2 against a set etc.
Interesting how I adress the issue and you all just tell me I dont know what I am talking about without adressing any of the issues intellectually. I think you have a future in the republican party.
You don't know what your talking about.there, I said it.
:club:
Thank you, that picture reminds me that I am spending too much time on forums. Man...I should be doing pushups or something.... :)that was supposed 2 be the jessica alba pic dunno why it didnt copy

All of you conspiracy theorists need to stop asking if a site is "rigged" maybe you should be asking yourself..."Is their RNG faulty?"...Perhaps it's not that the site is rigged it's that all they care about is the rake and they never took the time to perfect their RNG and in so doing the odds of certain hands coming up is skewed...To me this is more a possibility then the creators of the site purposefully rigging the site since they make rake regardless. However, if someone can make money consistently on this site and other sites, then there shouldn't be a problem. But if someone wins CONSISTENTLY on this site and not others or vice versa, then there may be a problem with the RNG.

If they were going to rig it they would make more action flops. Like top 2 against a set etc.
I think your problem is you don't have the one tool every online player needs- a program that lets you see the flop before it's dealt. I bought one from a guy on here one day and it did wonders for my game.Also, I think IQCrash is the exception to the 30/30/30 rule. Well played, sir.

I was up $75 on FT the other day and now I'm down like $10. I was rolling and winning about everything I was in, but I've been ice cold lately. A $10 + $1 6 seat Sit N Go just summed up how I've been playing there. I was SB and blinds were 20/40. Two limpers and I have AK suited. I raise to 200, BB folds, limper 1 goes all in for 875, limper 2 calls and I (have around 2000) call as well. Flop comes King-7-6 rainbow and limper 2 goes all in and I call. Of course they turn over pocket kings and I'm done.

Thats funny you say that. I have a buddy that tracks his FT results pretty closely. He had a run recently where he lost 15 consecutive times to an underpair during the SNG's or MTT's there. He even sent a SW email to their support staff. It was pretty funny.I don't think rigged is the right word....maybe "extremely variant" would be better.
Define consecutive. In fact define underpair.Is it 15 consecutive times that it was all-in on the flop with pair over pair holding the higher pair and all of them the lower pair ended up winning?Was it 15 consecutive times with top pair/middle pair/bottom pair on the flop and all the money went in against an underpair and the underpair won all 15?Or was it, as I suspect, 15 times in a row that he went to showdown with pair versus pair and had the better starting pair and yet lost the pot? Which would be ignoring the 100 times that the underpair folded to the action on the flop/turn/river and hence he didn't see that he won against an underpair?
I was up $75 on FT the other day and now I'm down like $10. I was rolling and winning about everything I was in, but I've been ice cold lately. A $10 + $1 6 seat Sit N Go just summed up how I've been playing there. I was SB and blinds were 20/40. Two limpers and I have AK suited. I raise to 200, BB folds, limper 1 goes all in for 875, limper 2 calls and I (have around 2000) call as well. Flop comes King-7-6 rainbow and limper 2 goes all in and I call. Of course they turn over pocket kings and I'm done.
dont play 11$ sng's with a 75$ bankrolllgood luck.