It's Never Too Early

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida, of course. The team is intact so they have to be considered favourites. Tar Heels, with the addition of Brandan Wright, Tywon Lawson, Wayne Ellington and Deon Thompson, are going to be very good.

Florida, of course. The team is intact so they have to be considered favourites. Tar Heels, with the addition of Brandan Wright, Tywon Lawson, Wayne Ellington and Deon Thompson, are going to be very good.
You just blew your cover you silly canadian.it's a joke, if you don't get it then piss off
  • 3 weeks later...
Gonzaga will be much better than most people expect, look out NCAA!
You're right, Gonzaga will be much better in November, play nobody for a 3 month stretch, get to the tournament, complain about their seed, and lose in the Second Round or Sweet 16.
see avatar
At the very least, they win for best name. But another tournament appearance certainly isn't out of the question.
You're right, Gonzaga will be much better in November, play nobody for a 3 month stretch, get to the tournament, complain about their seed, and lose in the Second Round or Sweet 16.
Haha you've got that one down to a science
At the very least, they win for best name. But another tournament appearance certainly isn't out of the question.
More than just a tournament apperance is expected out of them. All 5 starters are back, and personally I would love to give ESPN a nice shitburger to eat, since they they are the ONLY media outlet that considers the Missouri Valley a mid-major conference. Every single magazine and media outlet with the exception of ESPN recognizes all 10 Valley teams as high major...why ESPN doesn't is beyond me.
More than just a tournament apperance is expected out of them. All 5 starters are back, and personally I would love to give ESPN a nice shitburger to eat, since they they are the ONLY media outlet that considers the Missouri Valley a mid-major conference. Every single magazine and media outlet with the exception of ESPN recognizes all 10 Valley teams as high major...why ESPN doesn't is beyond me.
Cause Drake sucks... JS.

Uconn's going to win it all. Sure, they lost a lot of players in the draft last year. However, they get a new batch of future NBA stars every year.

yeah they do...but so does Florida State, Penn State, and Northwestern all from big name conferences
I don't consider the missori valley a big name conference, 99% of the people who watch college basketball couldn't name every team in the conference but I bet the know the ones you just listed. I live right in the middle of MVC territory and I can probably only name 5 or 6 on a good day.

Got to cheer on my Marquette Golden Eagles. Our big game of the years is against the Badgers. They're starting 3 seniors and 2 juniors... just sick.

I don't consider the missori valley a big name conference, 99% of the people who watch college basketball couldn't name every team in the conference but I bet the know the ones you just listed. I live right in the middle of MVC territory and I can probably only name 5 or 6 on a good day.
so what you are telling me is a school's name takes precedent over how good the team isI don't think I have heard anything so narrow-minded and absurd in my life.