Who Should Be The Starting Qb For The Bears

being a bears fan i just wanted to know who you guys think should be the starting qb for the bears. grossmen or greisei am thinking greise but i will wait for the rest of preseason to make a final determination

Always depends on preseason performance, no matter what coaches are saying. Last year Ramsey was the quote "starter" for the Skins, but after watching the first preseason game I knew Brunell would start the year because he was a much more accurate, better quarterback an team leader. Competition will sort out the better of the two QBs to lead the team, and the Bears shouldn't announce a definite starter until the preseason is almost over.

Always depends on preseason performance, no matter what coaches are saying. Last year Ramsey was the quote "starter" for the Skins, but after watching the first preseason game I knew Brunell would start the year because he was a much more accurate, better quarterback an team leader. Competition will sort out the better of the two QBs to lead the team, and the Bears shouldn't announce a definite starter until the preseason is almost over.
Brunell didn't become a starter until the Bears injured Ramsey. Grossman will start for the Bears unless he gets injured again. The more interesting question is who should get more field time, T. Jones or Benson?
I'd stick with Grossman, but I would keep Griese at a very close distance.
Brunell didn't become a starter until the Bears injured Ramsey. Grossman will start for the Bears unless he gets injured again. The more interesting question is who should get more field time, T. Jones or Benson?
I think they will probably split but I like Jones.
being a bears fan i just wanted to know who you guys think should be the starting qb for the bears. grossmen or greise
I knew I like you crocd99
The more interesting question is who should get more field time, T. Jones or Benson?
I really dont think it matters...all 4 will have to contribute if the Bears will be successful this year. The NFL is now, more than ever, about having 2 healthy QB's and RB's. I think Orton, as a rookie, did a helluva job getting the team to the playoffs last year. Other than Big Ben, can't remember a rookie QB taking his team that far.