Full Tilt Poker Game #885815923: Table Western - $0.50/$1 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 12:55:40 ET - 2006/08/11Seat 1: theowl48 ($40)Seat 2: bkkirby ($42.95)Seat 3: Timmuna ($96)Seat 4: MeyerDK ($124.40)Seat 5: jongoldy05 ($60.15)Seat 6: mfama ($15)Seat 7: peake ($122.10)Seat 8: MysticAH ($67.45)Seat 9: danisbell ($92.95)MysticAH posts the small blind of $0.50danisbell posts the big blind of $1theowl48 posts $1The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to jongoldy05 [Ks Kd Kh 3h]theowl48 checksbkkirby foldsTimmuna calls $1MeyerDK calls $1jongoldy05 calls $1mfama calls $1peake foldsMysticAH foldsdanisbell checks*** FLOP *** [9c 4s Qd]danisbell checkstheowl48 checksTimmuna checksMeyerDK checksjongoldy05 bets $6.50mfama foldsdanisbell foldstheowl48 foldsTimmuna foldsMeyerDK calls $6.50*** TURN *** [9c 4s Qd] [Jh]MeyerDK checksjongoldy05 bets $9.75MeyerDK calls $9.75*** RIVER *** [9c 4s Qd Jh] [As]MeyerDK checksjongoldy05 bets $39MeyerDK foldsUncalled bet of $39 returned to jongoldy05jongoldy05 mucksjongoldy05 wins the pot ($37.05)

Yea this is some FAKE Krablar, thats why you didnt hit. No props for fake krablar.

The KRABLAR rulez. Period. I flopped a boat with it yesterday in a 3/6 live game being played with 2 crazy fools capping every turn. Lots of action. I was hesitant to play the KRABLAR for $12 pre-flop but there was too much action not to. Flop was 3KK and the 2 crazy fools wouldn't lay a hand down, so naturally I'd just check raise them and get called everytime. 90% of the pots were over $100. I won 3 racks and got away with some serious suckouts to. I was playing stupid but them 2 fools made me do it and I was hitting and they were raising and calling with nothing every time. I would raise right along with them to get out the scared players. That strat paid off very nicely. Crazy game. They were pissing everyone off in the room by being loud and obnoxious. I'm going back today. I hope they're there. KRABLAR RULEZ!!!

that is the worst play I have ever seen posted for omaha hi/lo in my life. I can honestly say that you made a mistake at every possible point in the hand. So please keep posting this and maybe you will start a bizarro omaha hi/lo revolution, which will pad my bankroll

that is the worst play I have ever seen posted for omaha hi/lo in my life. I can honestly say that you made a mistake at every possible point in the hand. So please keep posting this and maybe you will start a bizarro omaha hi/lo revolution, which will pad my bankroll
Worst possible hand...I know...Gotta put faith in the KKK-3
Worst possible hand...I know...Gotta put faith in the KKK-3
Yeah, you gotta pot that **** preflop.
that is the worst play I have ever seen posted for omaha hi/lo in my life. I can honestly say that you made a mistake at every possible point in the hand.
Can't say it much better than that.
Can't say it much better than that.
This wasn't really good play at all, but in the OP's defense he did hold three of the four key cards in that hand. It was going to be real hard to call that river without K/10.MapleLeafs's avatar is also very hot.