its over! whoo hoo!!! now i can get back to m life.... still here...seriously though he played a "gold" game (pun intended). sure he got as lucky as you would ever want to at the FT of the main event, but i mean he played pretty good....
fuck gold
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"As a result of the WSOP win, Gold's total live tournament winnings exceed a record $12,000,000, and he became the first person to eclipse the $10,000,000 mark in tournament poker" :club:

"As a result of the WSOP win, Gold's total live tournament winnings exceed a record $12,000,000, and he became the first person to eclipse the $10,000,000 mark in tournament poker" :club:
that makes me sick. so sick. someone tell me this is a nightmare.fuck gold
You could just look at one of the countless other threads (OR EVEN THIS ONE) to see why the others don't like Gold. This could be instead of being a glib ******-clown.
wow.. sorry for asking.. i'll look up other threads then..ps. all this thread says is **** gold :club:

+1**** gold, that classless son of a *****. He's a luckbox is what he is. Had it not been for those Moneymaker-type suckouts before the final table he would have donked out miserably. Maybe he should donate his winnings to charity, but then again he wouldn't be a class act in my eyes.

+1**** gold, that classless son of a *****. He's a luckbox is what he is. Had it not been for those Moneymaker-type suckouts before the final table he would have donked out miserably. Maybe he should donate his winnings to charity, but then again he wouldn't be a class act in my eyes.
I'd call anyone who beat a field of ~10k a luckbox...
Screw that donk. Sad day for poker.
Donk? How many times have you played with him? Do you even really know anything about him. Looks as though he was the best player today. Wait, were you at the final table?
Donk? How many times have you played with him? Do you even really know anything about him. Looks as though he was the best player today. Wait, were you at the final table?
Did you watch any of this? Or were you watching Celebrity Poker Showdown and claiming to be in with us on this.Fuck gold
Because he says he doesn't wish to be famous?
"There might be a story,'' Gold said, "if I dump at the end because I don't want to be famous.''
"I also don't want to be responsible for being the ambassador of poker or anything like that. What Greg Raymer does is amazing. Good for him. I'm not looking to quit my job. I like the job I do. I don't need the money. I'm not doing this for the money. I love the competition.''
"The money will help my father,'' Gold said. "But $6 million will help him, too. I would rather come in second
He keeps going to I want to win to no I don't want to win. I want to get second. Being famous is one of the reasons people enter the event in the first place besides the money and bracelet. Who plays for second?

I maintain my stance that Gold stinks. End of story.