***official Barrage Is Back!***

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mitch,You didn't reply to my diss on the Toronto FCP thread. Makes me think you took it personally.Ya know I'm joking right? I still wanna golf.Anyways, can't do the barrage...I'll be busy with another prop bet of mine.

Hey Mitch,You didn't reply to my diss on the Toronto FCP thread. Makes me think you took it personally.Ya know I'm joking right? I still wanna golf.Anyways, can't do the barrage...I'll be busy with another prop bet of mine.
lol. i never saw it.i'll check it now, and dont ever worry about me taking jokes and disses, i'm never serious, unless we're talking about Gingivitis, that stuff is serious
you might as well call out spademan as well...ive heard heroic stories of his sick poker prowess, i want to whitness it 1st hand.
SPADESplay tomorrow you idiot
guys, dont forget about the neg o tonight.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1299489paybacks a *****. B)
I dont think i'l be able to make tonight after all. not looking so good.and you're lucky, cuz u know i run the train on you vatchey.... allllll over youuuuuuu.aaahhhh whaaammy!!but we're on for tomorrow still? last longer bet? loser is other guys ***** for 2 weeks?
I dont think i'l be able to make tonight after all. not looking so good.and you're lucky, cuz u know i run the train on you vatchey.... allllll over youuuuuuu.aaahhhh whaaammy!!but we're on for tomorrow still? last longer bet? loser is other guys ***** for 2 weeks?
its a bet.
FTP>PS>PP>FCPAnytime. Just my preference.
you sir are waaaay off.User Interface:FTP>FCP>UB>PP>PSGame selection:PS>PP>UB>FCP>FTPPlayer level donkey:PP>PS>FCP>FTP>UBPlayer Level Good (per capita):FTP>UB>FCP>PS>PP

I'm working nights now, so if I wake up ontime I'll be in. I've never joined you guys on this before, but I am sure it will be fun kicking your asses.

ill try to remember it. If u guys spam lobby chat in advance there a good chance ill make it.OTVatche.. Tell me, did u pwn Gilber head up ?
ya, i ended up winning...my KK held up vs his 88...that hand where you had a QQ vs my AA on a QxxA board...i flat called your river bet because i was scared of the flush draw...brutal cold deck for you.i didnt mean to complain tho, guess i was being greedy. :club:

Lucky for you Royal, I can't play tomorrow. I heard you have a bounty on your head. We do need to start doing this more often though.

I might be in. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get money over to FCP in time.Hopefully this barage goes better than the first $50 one on stars. I think only one person cashed lol. Who ended up playing heads up after some guy started trash talking everyone? I want to say they played for 1k.