Daniel Is Still In! Get Your Story Straight

WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT?
You, apparently.KILL THE CAPS LOCK, IDIOT

wow, i assume princessENE is new to the internet forum thing, either that or its some 12 year old who thinks being a reject is funny.Its pretty easy to tell which by how you respond (or don't respond) to the following information.1) Caps Lock on an internet forum or chat room tells the other person you are yelling at them. Hence why the vast majority of posts here are made with the caps lock disabled. So when you come here and begin posting with caps lock on its the same as if someone walked up to you on the street and began shouting at you even though he doesn't seem to be angry or upset with you. But you shouldn't mind that he likes to shout in people's faces, you should just put up with it and not say anything at all.2) On a forum the general demeanor is one of sarcasm and failed attempts at wit. Or to use a good example, when you get defensive its the same as gushing blood in the middle of shark infested waters. You are asking for the a$$holes and "cool guys" to come out of their shell and pick at you until their e-penis has grown to absurd lengths until eventually they crush the world under its enormous weight.3) Name dropping and acting like your better than everyone will invite a lot of the same attention as mentioned in #2.So you are either ignorant of the hostile atmosphere you're in or you're retarded for trying to fake like your ignorant. So I guess I can sum up this entire post by simply stating you are either ignorant or retarded, your pick.

ATTENTION VETERANS:GET OFF THE FORUMS AND GET A LIFE[sie=5]
Speaking of pricks ^^^
WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT?
You. If you really are married to him, you do him a great disservice by posting in all caps like a drunken fool
You. If you really are married to him, you do him a great disservice by posting in all caps like a drunken fool
First of all, nothing I said was offensive or hateful. I can't say the same about some of you. I'm not a 12 year old, idiot or retard. I do not appreciate being disrespected. I only wanted to set the record straight about Daniel. He is still in the tournament. I have said my peace. Good night and good luck with those hateful attitudes. BTW, I'm asking for this topic to be closed immediatly.Yes, Im new to this forum. I did not know that caps was yelling.
wow, i assume princessENE is new to the internet forum thing, either that or its some 12 year old who thinks being a reject is funny.Its pretty easy to tell which by how you respond (or don't respond) to the following information.1) Caps Lock on an internet forum or chat room tells the other person you are yelling at them. Hence why the vast majority of posts here are made with the caps lock disabled. So when you come here and begin posting with caps lock on its the same as if someone walked up to you on the street and began shouting at you even though he doesn't seem to be angry or upset with you. But you shouldn't mind that he likes to shout in people's faces, you should just put up with it and not say anything at all.2) On a forum the general demeanor is one of sarcasm and failed attempts at wit. Or to use a good example, when you get defensive its the same as gushing blood in the middle of shark infested waters. You are asking for the a$$holes and "cool guys" to come out of their shell and pick at you until their e-penis has grown to absurd lengths until eventually they crush the world under its enormous weight.3) Name dropping and acting like your better than everyone will invite a lot of the same attention as mentioned in #2.So you are either ignorant of the hostile atmosphere you're in or you're retarded for trying to fake like your ignorant. So I guess I can sum up this entire post by simply stating you are either ignorant or retarded, your pick.
Ok you ****ing nerds, get off your ****ing computers and see the sunlight. Jesus.
newbHonestly though, this is why general sucks. 55,000 threads about the same thing.
But seriously, you guys love to respond to them all so...........
ATTENTION NEWBS:DON'T HIT THE NEW TOPIC BUTTON EVER!!
Attention peole who have to much time on their hands and no life.... GET A LIFE!!!!!
You, apparently.KILL THE CAPS LOCK, IDIOT
Get an interesting picture, idiot.
Love EE stands for Elisha Effel YES IM A FEMALE LOLYes Robert Daly DAY SHIFT JACK EFFEL SWING SHIFT JACK IS ALSO CORP. DIRECTOR OF POKER OPERATIONS FOR HARRAHS
Elisha Effel, you tell them. There are some individuals who actaully think they are this important blog gods... it is funny as heck. Glad to see Daniel has some good friends!
Attention peole who have to much time on their hands and no life.... GET A LIFE!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!! Finally someone other than me thinks that these people are ****ing nerds who live in their parents basement with no job!!! THANK YOU!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!! Finally someone other than me thinks that these people are ****ing nerds who live in their parents basement with no job!!! THANK YOU!!!
I think this comes up in 1/10 threads. Hardly an isolated opinion.
I think this comes up in 1/10 threads. Hardly an isolated opinion.
But once again someone like yourself has to be a jerk about something. I guess your kooler than everyone since you read 10 times as many posts and post 10 times as much.
But once again someone like yourself has to be a jerk about something. I guess your kooler than everyone since you read 10 times as many posts and post 10 times as much.
Ummm...he has 13 posts less than you....

Nothing like a thread where retarded newbs fellate each other.

I am very happy to see Daniel is still hanging in there. :club:
Daniel is offically Eliminated :D
Nothing like a thread where retarded newbs fellate each other.
Amazing! We have so many hateful people in the world. Too bad we can't go back to the good ole days where we lived by the Golden Rule.
Daniel is offically Eliminated :(Amazing! We have so many hateful people in the world. Too bad we can't go back to the good ole days where we lived by the Golden Rule.
I thought the Golden Rule was: Don't act retarded on a message board.
Daniel is offically Eliminated :(Amazing! We have so many hateful people in the world. Too bad we can't go back to the good ole days where we lived by the Golden Rule.
Which days were these? The days people killed each other with six-shooters, rapiers, or large clubs?
Daniel is offically Eliminated :(Amazing! We have so many hateful people in the world. Too bad we can't go back to the good ole days where we lived by the Golden Shower.
FYP