Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really need 6 posts saying the same thing?I think it's safe to say we're all following card player anyway.
You haven't been around long, have you?
the new blog is up
VIDEOBLOGG GOGOGO its up
What? I think we need that repeated.

Daniel Negreanu Eliminated 229th ($42,882)Daniel Negreanu moves all-in from middle position for $43,000. David Woo thinks about it for awhile in the small blind and makes the call. The big blind folds. Negreanu shows Q10 while Woo has KJ. The board comes J5274 and Negreanu is eliminated in 229th. Woo now has $1,150,000 in chips.

Daniel Negreanu Eliminated 229th ($42,882)Daniel Negreanu moves all-in from middle position for $43,000. David Woo thinks about it for awhile in the small blind and makes the call. The big blind folds. Negreanu shows Q10 while Woo has KJ. The board comes J5274 and Negreanu is eliminated in 229th. Woo now has $1,150,000 in chips.
:club::D Happened while I'm watching his blog and he said he was going to get right back in it :D

Dn should be very proud of this run for the simple fact that he did not give up when he was a very short stack for a long period of time. Congrats DN and get em next tourney!

DN is a sell out, he could have won had he not spent all his time on Stacked and the like. He's so selfish, doesn't he realize he owed us a win?
he golfs too much. If he didn't golf so much he would have won.