Mr. Daniel N : been a long time reader of the blog, wayyyy back before it was really even a blog... more so just articles you had written.I just wanted to say, that this video blog is not nearly as cool:( Who gives a **** what you scored in golf? Also, put the dog away in its cage when you're doing a damn video clip. When you write out a text blog, it gives the reader a much more in depth idea of where you're at in a specific hand, at a certain table... or just in life in general. I feel as though the Video Blog is a cop out. If you want to show us something, why not record a little of the 'big game' and some other fun things going on in LV. Give us a view of the professional life of Daniel N. Not a bunch of blabber. Looking forward to the rants,Kram420

Mr. Daniel N : been a long time reader of the blog, wayyyy back before it was really even a blog... more so just articles you had written.I just wanted to say, that this video blog is not nearly as cool:( Who gives a **** what you scored in golf? Also, put the dog away in its cage when you're doing a damn video clip. When you write out a text blog, it gives the reader a much more in depth idea of where you're at in a specific hand, at a certain table... or just in life in general. I feel as though the Video Blog is a cop out. If you want to show us something, why not record a little of the 'big game' and some other fun things going on in LV. Give us a view of the professional life of Daniel N. Not a bunch of blabber. Looking forward to the rants,Kram420
I think seeing DN's expressions when he talks about his hands gives off a much more meaningful glimpse into his thoughts. Also, most of us like mushu, he adds diversity to the video blogs. :club:
When you write this out it gives all of us a much more in depth idea of how much of an idiot you are. If I remember correctly Daniel stated that the video blog was going to be used during the WSOP as it allowed him more time to focus on poker.
His blog, his site. If Daniel wants to talk golf, or whatever, then so be it. He can put on it what ever he wants. You don't like it. You don't have to watch it.I like it. I hope he keeps it after the WSOP. :club:
I vote for an entire video blog of Mushu...playing golf.
I second that!The video blog is an awesome feature. Its unique in the sense that you don't see any other professional player do it plus, you get to do a lot more. Like that fake drunken scene was hilarious, there's some other cool things that you don't get to do in a written blog. Just the visual aid to look into daniel's life is awesome.

Just saw the newest one, so I'll post to this..I'll have to say I just love the video blog, I'm sad it will probably end at the end of WSOP. Currently I notice myself refreshing full contact poker front page like thirty times a day to see if there's new vblog enty :club: Good job and thanks to fcp team and Daniel!

Ha you got flamed by DN!! hahahaha.. How much of an assbag do you look like now.. bwahahahaha.. MUSHU SICK EM!!!

Hmmm.... I was just thinking today how much I enjoy the casual nature of the video blogs. They remind me of sitting around with my family.My family all plays golf and cards (poker, bridge, hearts, 500, gin rummy). My parents also played Scrabble every day. Even my nieces and nephews (ages 4 and 8) play checkers and "Go fish" quite competitively.So, when my family got together, the talk was always of one of those games.Well ... my parents have both died within the last 10 years and I live a couple hundred miles from my family. Checking in with the blog is kind'a like a visit with my family. I miss it when there is a delay in the next installment.

i like the video blogcould be my bias, living in torontoDaniel's home townit's Daniel's blogso the content/subject/topic is at his discretionthanks for being Daniel Negreanu

The vlog is sooooo much better. I can run it in the background while I'm still doing stuff. Ie. Work ;)Also, it's easier to listen than to read. At least when you listen, you're taking things in while other things are in progress. A blog requires your full attention in reading stuff.Keep up the good work DN.

Awesome job OP, you did such an amazing job on your post to get personally owned in living color by Mr. Negreanu himself! Again to DN about the sweet videos....Keep 'em coming!

Honestly saying that you get more out of a text blog than a video blog...........yea. If you dont like his video blog because sometimes he has his dog in it and that he talks about stuff in his life and not only poker you dont have to watch it. Dont come on his forum and whine like alittle ***** about how he doesnt act how you want him to act and do the stuff you want him to do.

you dont like the vid blog, you dont like mushu, its very simpledont click on the ****ing link to the video blogdamn, this is like saying I hate getting shot in the head, then pulling out a gun and shooting yourself in the head

The URL to the page is 'FullContactPOKER' right?? That would lead most visitors to believe that they are here to be enlightened about POKER from Mastermind himself Daniel Negreanu. When I find him going on and on about golf, Mushu, picking up phone calls from his mother, and other random things; I'm not very entertained. I understand that Daniel does not take the time to keep this Video Blog for my entertainment, and that's fine. He doesn't 'owe' me anything either. Did I ever say he did? I simply stated that the text blog, in my opinion, was way cooler than the video blog. I, as an aspiring poker player gained a lot more information in picking the brain of Mr. Negreanu (in text) rather than hearing him chit chat about things un-related to poker. I'm sure Daniel is a real cool guy, yada yada, but I'm more interested in hearing about how he got to where he is in this profession rather than what he scored in golf. Many of his first entries put me RIGHT into the seat of Daniel himself and really gave me a glimpse into his thoughts. His articles years ago inspired me to attempt to take this profession on myself, and I've had one full year of playing professionally now in Las Vegas. If anything, I'm in debt to Mr. Negreanu as it's been one hell of a year:) Re-reading my initial post, I can come across as a pretty arrogant *******. I did not think that my post would get any sort of response out of Daniel as... well, why would some no name post on his forum bother him? I'm suprised at the fact that he even reads the thing! In response to Daniels 'flame' ... come on man? 'What now What now?' :club: I just thought your ego and everything as a whole would be un-touchable as you've surpassed in your profession what others can only dream of. Lose the EGO, Daniel! You're better than that.In response to the others : The reason I don't post on message boards! You people! If you're gonna post on a damn forum why not use proper punctuation and grammar?

The URL to the page is 'FullContactPOKER' right?? That would lead most visitors to believe that they are here to be enlightened about POKER from Mastermind himself Daniel Negreanu. When I find him going on and on about golf, Mushu, picking up phone calls from his mother, and other random things; I'm not very entertained. I understand that Daniel does not take the time to keep this Video Blog for my entertainment, and that's fine. He doesn't 'owe' me anything either. Did I ever say he did? I simply stated that the text blog, in my opinion, was way cooler than the video blog. I, as an inspiring poker player gained a lot more information in picking the brain of Mr. Negreanu (in text) rather than hearing him chit chat about things un-related to poker. I'm sure Daniel is a real cool guy, yada yada, but I'm more interested in hearing about how he got to where he is in this profession rather than what he scored in golf. Many of his first entries put me RIGHT into the seat of Daniel himself and really gave me a glimpse into his thoughts. His articles years ago inspired me to attempt to take this profession on myself, and I've had one full year of playing professionally now in Las Vegas. If anything, I'm in debt to Mr. Negreanu as it's been one hell of a year:) Re-reading my initial post, I can come across as a pretty arrogant *******. I did not think that my post would get any sort of response out of Daniel as... well, why would some no name post on his forum bother him? I'm suprised at the fact that he even reads the thing! In response to Daniels 'flame' ... come on man? 'What now What now?' :club: I just thought your ego and everything as a whole would be un-touchable as you've surpassed in your profession what others can only dream of. Lose the EGO, Daniel! You're better than that.In response to the others : The reason I don't post on message boards! You people! If you're gonna post on a damn forum why not use proper punctuation and grammar?
If your that inspiring maybe you should write a blog. Oh wait, you meant ASPIRING? Damn. At least you didnt try to flame people for poor literacy skills. Oh wait. This aint working out too great for you is it buddy?